Our Love!

Love me!

“ Wait here.. I want to get our car from the park lot!” Dujun said and walk to the park lot. Yoseob wait there and suddenly someone called him.

“ Yoseob-ah..!! “ someone called him. Yoseob turn back his head.

“ Kris!” Yoseob said.

“ Yes, its me..” Kris said while smiling.

“  How’re you?” Kris ask him.

“ I’m really fine. How about you?” He ask the guy.

“ I will never be fine without you!” Kris said. Yoseob felt a little bit shock.

“ umm. Can we change the topic?” Yoseob said.

Kris nodded and take a glance at yoseob big tummy.

“ You’re pregnant?” Kris ask him in serious tone.

Yoseob just smile proudly and nodded.

“ I’m pregnant 8 month. And in two weeks i will held my wedding!” Yoseob said happily.

Kris just silent and looked disappointed.

“ Would you be mine again? I will be your father baby if you want. As long as you’re mine.” Kris said.

“  wufan-ah, we are over. Can’t you see how happy i am without you? We aren’t meant to be. Let’s just be friends. I have a boyfriend and you should get one” Yoseob said.

“ Please understand. I hope we can meet again. Bye~” Yoseob said and exited the build.

“ Baby comeon!” dujun called him and he entered the car.

- IN THE CAR –

“ i meet him!” Yoseob said as Dujun start to drive.

“ Who?” Dujun ask.

“ My ex. He still want me to be his again. He even said that he want to be the father of our baby if i want to be his again.” Yoseob said.

“ So what’s your answer?” dujun ask.

“ absolutely no, pabo! I have you. I love you. Only you!” Yoseob said and tears came down.

Dujun saw yoseob crying and ask.

“ Baby, what’s wrong? Why you crying?” Dujun ask and he stopped the car.

“ we love each other but why world seems Didn’t agree with our love. So much obstacle in our relationship!” Yoseob said began sobbing. And dujun start to calm his wife.

“ It’s not world that didn’t agree. It just so many people want to take you away from me. You’re beautiful, you’re kind-hearted, and You’re perfect. I can’t find a bad thing in yours. In my eyes you’re the beautiful boy i ever meet. And please don’t think the world didn’t agree. It’s just so many people love you. I love youuuuuu~~” Dujun said and kiss yoseob forehead. Yoseob smile at dujun words.

“ You can sleep if you want!” Dujun said and yoseob nodded as he close his eyes.

- SKIP-

Tomorrow in the morning.

Dujun is ready to go to his work and yoseob sulked.

“ I want to go with you~” He whined.

“ No. You’ll be tired. I will be back home as soon as possible” Dujun said as he showered Yoseob of kiss all over his face.

“ No. I won’t” Yoseob answered.

“ Let me go with you~ puh-lease” Yoseob whine.

“ No.”

“ I will be a good boy.”

“ No.”

“ let me or You’ll  never back to home!” Yoseob smirked at his word.

“ No.”

“ OK. You’re the one who decided. I will comeback to kris now, bye!~” Yoseob smirked.

“ Wait! What? “ Dujun ask.

“ Okay okay.. let’s go!” Dujun said and take yoseob to his car.

Yoseob get his victory smirked.

“ I got you!!” Yoseob said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally~ I can updated.

Guys, please leave your comment~ i got 116 subscribers but why I just got 47 comments. Seriously.

Please~~~~~~~ i want to read your comments for my story so far!!

I love you, guys!!!