The first fight.

Love me!

- Noone Pov-

They had finished their meal, Yoseob went straight to the TV room followed by Dujun.

“ What do you want to do now?” Dujun asked yoseob as he saw yoseob sat at the couch. And dujun did the same as yoseob.

“ I want to rest while watching a film that my friend recommended” Yoseob said and rest his head on Dujun shoulder. The film began to play.

“ Let’s just sleep baby. You should rest!” Dujun said while playing with yoseob hair.

“ But, I want to watch it. My friend say this film is very good.” Yoseob said whines.

“ you can watch it tomorrow!” Dujun said.

“ No. Shireoyo!” Yoseob raised his voice and ignoring dujun word. Dujun stunned.

“ Why you never listen to me? I’m your husband!” Dujun shouted.

“ Why you shout at me? Why can’t you just let me do whatever i want!” Yoseob shouted back as he got up from the couch.

“ I want to do whatever i want just like before we start dating! I want to be free!” Yoseob said.

“ What? Yoseob-ah, do you know what are talking about?” Dujun asked yoseob as he tried to calm his angriness.

“ Yes, Certainly I know!!” Yoseob said. He is full of emotion, he can’t control his temper.

“ Okay. You’re free now!” Dujun said and walk away straight to their room. He changed his outfit. 5 minutes later he went downstair.

“ I’m not going home tonight!” He said to yoseob. Yoseob was taken a back.

“ Where are you going?” Yoseob asked dujun.  “ It’s not your bussiness. You’re free and also I am.” Dujun said and walk away.

 

Dujun was very angry. In 2 weeks he and Yoseob will held their wedding, but this small problem might change it. Dujun tried to understand yoseob and he want yoseob to do the same.

He just want to be a great husband and a great father. He tried to do the best for yoseob, but yoseob wouldn’t understood.

Dujun drove his car to his office and decided to do some work. He did this  because he want to forget the problem.

‘ Yoseob is still young. He want to be free, you should understand!’

‘ Calm down, Dujun. Don’t be angry to yoseob’ . He tried to calm himself.

Meanwhile, yoseob was shocked because he didn’t expected dujun would do that anymore.

‘am i to harsh?’

‘ Should i apologize?’

‘ it’s not my fault. It’s his fault too’. Yoseob mentally fought with his selfishness.

He decided to call hyunseung.

‘ hello...’

‘ hello hyung! ‘

‘ what’s with you. It’s almost midnight?’

‘ i and dujun fought. I want to talk to someone and i think you’re the best for it’

‘ what? You two fight? What’s the problem?’

‘ it’s him. He told me to sleep meanwhile i just want to watch a film that my friend recommended. He is over mouthy’

‘ it wasn’t his fault , it’s yours. Do you know why he told you to sleep? He just want you to rest. He is worry about you’

‘ ..........................’ Yoseob stunned.

‘ hello yoseob, where are you going?’

‘ i’m here. Thank you for your advices. Send my greet for junnie hyung. Goodnight hyung!’

 

Yoseob stunned. Hyunseung right

‘ i’m so childish’

‘ Dujunie~ mianhe’

He cried himself all night long. And sleep after tired of crying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first fight. Muahahaha..

How’s it? Is it good?

I hope you like it. I’ll try my best to continue this story. Thank you for supporting me~

Sorry for the grammar error.