The concert.

Love me!

“ So, what should we do today?” Dujun ask his one and only boyfriend.

“ ummm.. Let’s cuddle all day long!~” Yoseob said with his cheered tone.

“ i think that’s a bad idea. Now, i want you to take a bath and get ready because i want to take you to Korean Music Wave..” Dujun said as he already plan it.

“ Woaah!! I love your idea.. “ Yoseob said and kiss his husband cheek, then he went to the bathroom meanwhile dujun just chuckled at his wife childish act.

 

Yoseob dressed casualy with white oversize t-shirt with half-shorted jeans.

Dujun stare at yoseob with amused face.

“ You look good!!” Dujun give yoseob a back hug and kiss yoseob clothed shoulder. “ your smell too!” Dujun said again.

“ Stop being cheesy, we should go now!” Yoseob said as he released the hug.

“ okay okay..” dujun said and quickly hold yoseob hand gently, then drag him to his car.

- SKIP-

They already arrived at the festifal. They sat at VIP seat.

The artist’s that will performing are BTOB, BLOCK B, TEEN TOP, MBLAQ, SISTAR, BIGBANG, 2NE1, GLAM, BAP, XIA JUNSU, JYJ, AILEE, LEE HI, 2PM, 2 AM, MISS A, and others (A/N ; this is the list of groups and singers that i like. But B2St is the only one.)

Yoseob is a big fan of BTOB. He love ilhoon a lot. He want to have a baby that looked like ilhoon. Yoseob thinks ilhoon is cute and handsome in same time.

“ Dujun-ah.. i’m so happy because you brought me here” Yoseob said and dujun just patted his wife head.

“ I know what’s the best for my wife..” Dujun said.

Suddenly Yoseob saw a familiar figure. His ex.

He didn’t know if his ex is here too.

“ Kris..” He thought.

“ baby, what’s wrong?” Dujun ask as he saw yoseob face turn to gloomy.

“ uh? Nothing just that!” Ys pointed at kris direction.

“ wae? You know him?” Dujun ask.

“ yes. He is my ex who called me this morning” ys answered honestly.

“ wooah.. he is good looking” dujun said with envy tone.

“Dont be jealous joonie. I only love you” yoseob said and kiss his boyfriend cheek

“ Whoaaa.. it’s BTOB!! Ilhooon!! “ Yoseob screamed ilhhoon name.

“ Calm down baby, you’ll hurt your throat” Dujun said as he tried to calm his wife down.

Yoseob pouted and throw dujun a glare.

“ You should obey your husband word. Arra?” Dujun said with serious tone.

“ Hmmpph!” Yoseob pouted more.

- 2 hours later –

The concertwas over. Dujun and yoseob already leave the concert location headed to the lobby.

Yoseob  really have a great time, although he was very mad at dujun before “ Dujunie gomawo~~ i love you so much!” Yoseob pecked his husband lips.

“ I love you so much more!” Dujun said.

Meanwhile, there’s a paired eyes watching them with jealous eyes.

--------------------------------------------------.---------------------------

Yoseob ex is Kris. Sorry for whoever that guessed Yongguk and Zico.

I think Kris and seob is look good together. Uuumm, anyone want to give me an idea for this story? I’m run out of idea.. please help me..

Comment is needed..