Suddenly.

Love me!

I t was a great morning. The sun shining brightly and the sky was so blue.

It was already 2 weeks after dooseob’s  wedding. And now they’re officially taken.

Dujun had to go work early because he have an early meeting with another ceo’s of the other company.

“ Baby~ i have to go to work early. And i will be back home when i finish my bussiness. If anything happen, call me ara?.” Said dujun and his wife just stare at his busy act.

“ Do you really need to go? .” Yoseob ask his husband.

“ Neh. This meetingis really important. Don’t worry i will comebck home when the meeting finished. I have to go. Bye baby~.” Dujun said and gave a slight pect on yoseob forehead, nose, then lips.

Yoseob just nod at his husband words then ahe also gave dujun peck on dujun lips.

“ Bye~.” Yoseob waved weakly as he saw his husband drove away. He doesn’t want his husband to go.

 

- SKIP –

 

It was already afternoon.

Yoseob felt discomfort with his stomach.

‘ it’s not right’.  he thinks.

 

Suddenly, he felt something wet came out from his private part.

“ H-hurt...”. he whimpers.

The pain come against Yoseob stomach.

“ God please help me! It’s.. hhurt!! “ Yoseob tried to reach his phone.

As soon as he got his phone, he immediately dialed Dujun’s number.

 

“ Yes baby, do you need something? My meeting is ended already. I will be back soon”. Dujun answer.

“ hur.. Dujunie heeellp!!” Yoseob sobbing through the phone.

“ Seob? Baby? What’s hurt?”Dujun began panic.

“ my water’s broke. Come here pleasee..” Yoseob whimpers weakly.

“ What? I will be there !!” Dujun hung up the phone and ran to the park lot as fastas he can.

 

- skip –

 

“ Baby!!” Dujun find his wife laid down on the couch whimpering

“ Follow my instruction . breath in breath out!” Dujun tried to make his wife calm down. And yoseob do the instruction.

Dujun lift yoseob bridal style and took him to his car, heading hospital.

 

- Skip –

As soon as they reach the hospital. Dujun ran to calledthe doctor.

“ my wife will give birth soon. Please hel him now!” Dujun said.

And the nurses took yoseob to the ICU.

Dujun waiting Yoseob who is fighting for theirbaby now!

“ God! Please save my wife and my baby!” Dujun prayed.

“ Aaaarrrrggghhh!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Updated~~ luv you guys.

Do you guys have an instagram? Please write down your insta username. I want to follow you guys. But follow back, ara?

My insta uname is Ginainpels ..