Is it true?

Love me!

- Doo POV-

“ seob~ “ I called my boyfriend.

We was laid on the bed together.

“ hmm..” he answer and looked at me straight to my eyes.

“ why do you love me? “ I ask. He smile and caresses my face.

“I don’t know either. I think i have no reason for loving you.” He said and smile cutely.

I think, i fell in love even more with this cute creature.

“ I Love you...” I hug his waist.

“ I love you more!” he said and snugglr to my chest. Then, we fall asleep.

- Next morning –

No one pov.

Doojoon is still sleeping, meanwhile yoseob was packing their stuff. Today, they decided to go back totheir own house.

Finish packing their stuff, yoseob went downstair.

“ eomma.. what are you doing?” Yoseob ask his mother in law.

“ Ouch.. seob! I was make our breakfast. Is dujun awake?” dujun eomma ask.

“ nope!”

Suddenly, dujun come approaching them with his wake up face.

“ you wake up.” Yoseob said and kiss his boyfriend cheek. His mother in law just chuckle watcing the loveydovey moment.

 “ let’s eat! Then, you two can go home.” Their eomma said.

 

---- SKIP ----

They already arrived at their house. Yoseob was watchin TV right now on dujun lap. Suddenly, yoseob phone rang and there is one unread messages.

From : monstar Joker^^

          Meet me at ‘seolchan cafѐ’.

Yoseob replied

To : Monstar joker^^

            Ne.. wait me:3

He got up from dujun lap heading their bedroom.

Dujun just watch his boyfriend with confuse look.

10 minutes later, yoseob already dressed up.

“ where are you going?” Dujun ask.

“ meet Junnie hyung” Yoseob answer.

“ I will drive you there!” Dujun said.

“ Okay” Yoseob answer.

--- At the Cafѐ ---

“ Junnie~” Yoseob ran and hug his bestfriend. Meanwhile, dujun just look at the two with jealousy eyes.

“ Take a seat!” Junhyung said.

“ Don’t ask anything. We just got together!” Yoseob said.

“ BWO??” junhyung half-screamed.

“ Long story. Btw, can you back together with hyunseung hyung? He still love you.” Yoseob said.

“ NO. I cant and i wont.” Junhyung said.

“ You’re very stubborn. Hyunseung is never want to leave you but jiyoung guy forced him to leave you. He said if hyunseung did noy leave you, he will beat you up. So, hyunseung lie to you and say that he is cheating on you.” Ys said.

“  What? Is it true? “ jun ask curiously.

“ ne.. think about it again. Bye~” Yoseob and dujun leave junhyung alone in the cafe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated after a thousand years.. enjoy~~