Happiness.

Love me!

- Dujun office-

“ So, what you gonna do right now?” Dujun asked his wife.

Yoseob just silent and more looked like confused.

“ umm.. watching you while you’re working” he answered bluntly.

“ Okay, now sit down on that couch. And do whatever you want, but don’t bother me when i’m working, arra?” Dujun said. His wife nodded and dujun kiss yoseob forehead.

 

Dujun already busy with his work, meanwhile yoseob just played around with himself.

‘ i’m bored’ Yoseob thought.

“Dujunie~~” He called his husband.

“ hmm” Dujun answered simply while busy with his work.

“ Dujunie~~” , He called again.

“ wae?” Dujun asked yoseob.

“ Nothing i just want to call your name! I’m bored!” Yoseob said.

“ i said before, you will regret!” Dujun said.

“ No. I’m not regreting it. I want to take selca ALONE!!” Yoseob said.

And then, he took selca and posted it in Facebook.

FACEBOOK :

‘ In dujunie office. I’m bored. Dujunie~.. play with me’

AND THE SECOND POST.

‘he is busy with his work. I want to play!!’

 

Yoseob checked the comments and saw hyunseung, Junhyung and dujun comments.

Hyunseung : Teehee~ Let’s play with me and Junnie~

Junhyung : Play with us! Me and seung is at Amusement Park:D

Dujun : I told you before, baby :p

And yoseob post his comment

Yoseob : @Junseung : I want to go with u guys :’( Dujun is no fun....

              @Doobareuman : Hate u!! :P

“ yah! Yoon dujun! Don’t drop your comments in my facebook” Yoseob said angrily at dujun. And Dujun just chuckled at His wife cuteness

2 hours later~

Yoseob was sleeping siently at the couch, dujun just finished his work and he want to go home as soon as possible.

He walked to the couch and watches yoseob cute sleeping face.          He playedwith yoseob hair and kiss yoseob lips, nose, eyes, then yoseob forehead.

‘I’m lucky to have you.’ Dujun said in his heart.

“ Mmmh..” Yoseob whines in his sleep.         “ Baby~ wake up! Let’s go home.” Dujun said as he gently shook yoseob body.   Yoseob opened his eyes and closed it again.

“ don’t wanna.” Yoseob mumbled.          “ Baby please~ I’m tired. Let’s go home” dujun said and caressed yoseob cheek.

“ Carry me~” Yoseob said in cte way as he opened his eyes again.        “If i carry you, what will i get?” Dujun ask his wife.      “ I don’t have anything, but i will kiss you.” Yoseob said.     “Where?” Dujun asked yoseob.     “ Your lips!” Yoseob answered.

“ okay! “Dujun lifted yoseob and carried him on his back. Altough he really tired but he would do anything for his one and only love.

Dujun walked slowly to the park lot. As soon as they reached Dujun car, dujun gently placed yoseob in his car. “ Thank you, dujunie~” Yoseob said.

 Then, dujun walked to the other side of his car and drive to they house.

- Dooseob’s house –

 They already arrived at their house.

“ Should i carry you again?” Dujun ask to yoseob gently.

“ No, i will walk by my self. I know you’re tired” Yoseob said and he exited the car’s.

They entered their house. Dujun walk to the bedroom to took a bath and yoseob walk to kitchen to make a dinner for both of them. 15 minutes later dujun already finished his bath time then he walked to search his wife.

“ baby~” he shouted. “ i’m here” Yoseob shouted back. Then, dujun walk to the kitchen.

“ What’re you doing?” Dujun asked yoseob.

“ I’m cooking for us.” Yoseob answered.

“ You don’t need to. We can delivery a pizza.” Dujun said.

“ but, i want to cook for you~” Yoseob said.   “okay~” Dujun said.

“ Finish~ now let’s eat!! “ Yoseob said

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       

Updating~~

Guys, should i continue this fic? Cause i have no idea for this fic.

Comment needed~~