Surprised!!

Love me!

- No one POV-

Yoseob went outside to meet the doctor.

Dujun smirked after he saw yoseob went outside. His eomma confused.

“ Yah! Why are you smirking?” His eomma ask him.

“ eomma, please don’t tell yoseob that i was acting. Next month is our wedding ceremony and also his birthday. So, I want to make a surprise for him. Please eomma!” Dujun begged his eoma meanwhile his eomma is gasped after she heard about dujun plan.

“ So, you’re acting? You know how sad yoseob is after seeing you get hit by a truck? “ His eomma raised her voice.

“ Ssssstt.. Please be quiet! I know how sad yoseob is but, can you help me? I want to make him happy in the final day!” Dujun said. His eomma thinkinh for awhile.

“ I will help you, my son! But don’t hurt yoseob too much.” His eomma answered.

“ Thank you eomma!! I love you” Dujun said happily.

“ Now you had pretending that you already asleep!” Dujun eomma said.

“ Okay!”

- Outside-

“ mm.. after we checked Mr. Yoon condition the result is negative. Mr. Yoon is alright. His brain, lung, heart is in good condition. Maybe he just get  a shock on his brain. He will recovered soon. And the good news is tonight he can go home!” The doctor said.

“ Aaah.. Thank you, doctor-nim” ys said and bowing. The doctor smile and nodded. Then he leave yoseob.

- Inside Dujun room-

Yoseob saw dujun already fall asleep.

“ Seobie? What’s the doctor said? “ His mother in law ask him.

“ The result is negativr. Dujun is in good condition. And tonight he can go home” Yoseob weakly answered.

“ That’s a good news” Dujun eomma said happily.

“ Yoseob-ah. Go home now. You need to rest. I will drive dujun home tonight. Don’t stressed too much. He really love you, don’t worry!” Dujun mother hug yoseob tight.

“ Ne eomma. I gotta go now” Yoseob said. She smile and nodded.

- Night at Dooseob’s apartment –

Dujun and his eomma already arrived and they wentin to the apartment.

“ Eomma! Please try to act well” Dujun whispered to his eomma.

“ Arraseo” his eomma nodded.

“ Yah! What are you doing here?” Dujun ask yoseob as he saw the boy want to greet them.

“ We live together, dujun-ah!” Yoseobb answered.

‘ You need to be strong yoseob!’ Yoseob said to himself.

“ What the!!” Dujun yell.

“ yah yoon dujun!! Just shut up and rest. Yo can discussing about it tomorrow! Go to your room now!” Dujun mother hit her own son. She can’t bear at yoseob pain she know how it felt.

Dujun immediately went upstairs to his room.

“ Yoseob-ah! You need to strong, arra?” Dujun mother caresses his son in law cheek. But yoseob dont paid attention to dujun mother. His head is throbing. He felt dizzy. His legs went weak... then he fainted.

Dujun mother panic.

“ Seobie!! Wake up please..!” Dujun eomma shook yoseob body

“ Dujun!! Come here now! Dujun eomma shouted.

Dujun ran downstair. His eyes went wide when he saw yoseob fainted. He quickly lifted yoseob bridal style and go to his car and took yoseob to hospital followed by his mother.

After 30 minutes, the had arrived at hospital.

And dujun took Yoseob to emergency room. The doctor immediately checked Ys condition meanwhile dujun and his mother waiting outside. Dujun get more worry. But he can’t do anything except pray to god.

“ Mrs. Song (Dujun mother) Can you follow me inside? I need to tell you about mr. Yang condition” The doctor said to Dujun mother.

“ Wae? Why just eomma. I need to know Yoseob condition too” Dujun said.

“ Calm down Dujun! I will tell you later about ys condition” She said and went inside.

“She saw Yoseob pale face, she want to cry now.

“ So, what’s happened to him, doctor? “ she ask the doctor.

“ He is in stressed condition. If he stay in this condition for a long time. He might lose his baby. So, please dont make him more stressed” The doctor said. “ And also bring him to a fresh place often. I will give you the medicine later” the doctor said again.

“ Thank you, doctor!” She bowed to the doctor. The doctor nodded and leave the room.

Yoseob already wake up.

“ Eomma, Where am i?” Yoseob ask.

“ You’re in the hospital” Dujun eomma answered.

“ What’s happened to me?” Yoseob ask again.

“ You’re fainted and ddoctor said you’re in a stressed condition” Dujun eomma answered.

“ I’m sorry for making a problem to you!” Yoseob said.

“ No, this isn’t your fault, baby. Mm.. I need to tell you something but you shhould promise me you wouldn’t tell dujun about this, arra,?” Dujun eomma said.

“ O. Arraseo!!” Yoseob answered.

“ Dujun is not amnesia. He’s just acting so don’t overthinking about it anymore!” Dujun eomma whispered to yoseob.

“ What? But why he’s acting?” Yoseob ask.

“ He want to make a surprise for you” Dujun eomma said.

“ He love you too much” Dujun eomma smiled.

“ Hahahaha.. I got a briliant idea” Yoseob said happily.

“ What’s  that?” Dujun eomma ask.

“ I will acting too and make him surprised!” Yoseob said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Update~ Sorry for the gramatical error. Enjoy~~~