Lost

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa" was the first word that escaped GaEul's mouth.

"G-GaEul" SeungHyun stammered as a result of pure shock. True that he was hoping for his sister’s speedy recovery but he had never even imagined it to be this fast.

"Why am I here? Did auntie beat me up again?" she pressed her palms on her head.

SeungHyun was too stunned to say anything. He was already astonished that she got conscious overnight and now that she mentioned their deceased auntie out of sudden, his level of astonishment shoot up to its highest peak.

"And what is up with your ice cream coloured hair? That fat teacher will definitely kill you if he see you like this.” GaEul groaned as she tried to get herself up.

“Don’t. You’re still injured” SeungHyun finally responded to his sister’s continuous inquiries. He held her body down to prevent her from moving.

“And why are you wearing these leathers, where did you borrow it from? Wait, don’t tell me you stole it" GaEul blurted out while her eyes travelled up and down his body, wondering if something went wrong with her brother for dressing strangely.

Both JanDi and SeungHyun were petrified, both stood clueless and jaw dropped.

"GaEul ah . . . aren’t you feeling pain, anywhere?" JanDi who was really confused started to interrogate. GaEul was not supposed to escape her comma this fast because she saw how far she flew after the car hit, and she witnessed how enormous amount of blood were flowing out of her body.

"Huh? What is wrong with both of you? Did you two met a ghost?" GaEul squinted her eyes at two of her loved ones. "I’m okay I guest. It was just auntie duh. . . How much force she could incur on me right? Don’t worry, she won’t kill me. Well, no matter how much she wanted to."

Why the heck did she mentioned that hateful hag again? The thought haunted SeungHyun’s mind.

"But wait, what?" GaEul slipped her hand through her hospital pyjama to touch her stomach. "Ouch. Why are there stitches on my tummy?? I can’t remember a thing” she painfully remarked. "Wait, did her boyfriend came to?" GaEul started to mumble again.

"STOP IT, CHU GA EUL. Stop it." SeungHyun started to get very irritated. He knew he should be celebrating the moment of his sister’s consciousness but he couldn’t control his own emotion when it comes to their diabolic auntie. True that she was already dead, but the grudge he contained within himself towards the malefic woman still remained. He could still clearly recall how she had treated him and his sister like a pair of malign rubbish the whole time they were living with her after their parents had passed away d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter