Epilogue

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr Park, could you please drive faster? I'm afraid this curry will become cold". GaEul coaxed the family's chauffeur. On her lap was a stainless steel 3-tiers lunchbox that was filled with the lunch menu that were cooked by GaEul herself. It was Saturday and she was so in the mood for kitchen and since YiJeong had to work, GaEul thought of bringing the home cooked meal to him. 

"I'll call when we finish. Don't forget to eat the curry. I cooked a lot" GaEul told Mr Park before she shut the car's door and walked towards the museum's office with a big smile on her face. She tiptoed along the way as she tried hard to give a surprise to her husband.

"Oppa.... Can't you do the exhibition at my father's gallery?"

GaEul's step halted before the office door. She peeked through the glass door and squinted when her eyes caught a blonde girl wearing little black dress who was literraly shoving her s in YiJeong's direction, at least that was what GaEul could think about at that moment.

"I'm quite busy nowadays" YiJeong awkwardly replied as the girl clinged onto his arm.

"But my daddy is really a big fan of your works. And....... he said he will sell the Minoan pottery to you if you agree to lend your works for the exhibition." the blonde tilted her head. GaEul squited her eyes further.

"Maybe next time" YiJeong gives an awkward smile while shoving her hands away slowly.

"Oppa..." the girl tried harder to persuade YiJeong. She slides her palm along his arm while jerking her body close to YiJeong.

 

YiJeong looked almost as red as a tomato when suddenly a loud bang was heard echoing throughout the room. Both of them swifted their head towards the source of the sound and YiJeong's jaw nearly dropped when he realized that the sound came from GaEul's metal lunchbox that was crashed onto a receiptionist table. 

YiJeong's eyes widen.

Oh . Why am I always caught in this kind of situation? YiJeong cursed himself, his mind starting to play all the disasters that could possibly ever happen.

So Yi Jeong, you shouldn't let this girl in at the first place. Actually he didn't even had a say about her coming in since she was not invited nor did she even knock on his door.

 

"HONEY!" GaEul suddenly shrieked in an almost unknown voice.

 

YiJeong blinked repeatedly, his eyes trailed his wife who was walking closer with a poisonous smile plastered on her face. YiJeong practically shrinked smaller as she got nearer, his mind alredy expecting a slap that will land on his cheek. The blonde, whose name is HyunA released YiJeong's arm without even being told to do so due to GaEul's sharp stare. 

GaEul stopped few steps before HyunA and held her head high before her lips parted to say " What are you doing here? Today is Saturday, office is closed".

Silence engulfed the room for few seconds before GaEul opened again. " What are you still doing here? Are you deaf?"

 

"Excuse me, who are you? I'm having a conversation right now" HyunA kept a straight face and blurted obliviously but her face very clearly showed her state of uncomfortableness.

"Mrs So" GaEul kept it simple, her arms are now crossed over her chest. 

 

HyunA's face immediately changed as the name reached her ears. "O-oppa, I'll go first. Will call you later" HyunA excused herself awkwardly before making her way out of the room, trying hard to ignore GaEul's presence.

 

"Wait" GaEul called, causing the blonde girl to halt. "So Yi Jeong. Handphone." GaEul shoved her hand in YiJeong's direction.

"Huh?" YiJeong who was super confused asked.

"Give me your phone." GaEul calmly repeated.

Con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter