Bad News

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That spoiled brat is acting weird nowadays. He kept on nagging about having no successor for his mountain of fortune. Is he going to die tomorrow?" a pale skinned doctor verbalized her complaint. The doctor was no other than Geum Jan Di, GaEul's only childhood best friend.

"That's definitely is his way to get himself a child" Ha Jae Kyung, the Don Juan's wife responded to the resident doctor's complaint.

"WooBin did the same thing too, unfortunately he succeeded. That slacker must have instructed JunPyo that way" JaeKyung continued to mumble while trying to put her one-year-old daughter to sleep on her lap. It was a usual gathering for the wives of the F4 at the hospital's cafe. The trio would occasionally try to meet despite their own hectic life schedule.

"GaEul . . . are you sick?" JanDi stared at her best friend whom from the moment they met looked like she was going to throw up.

"No. I'm fine. Student's new semester are coming up. Maybe that's why I am a little bit tired." GaEul smiled faintly.

"Are you sure? You didn't look fine to me. Should I call YiJeong to come and pick you up? I think you need a lot of rest." JaeKyung started to nag.

"That would be no use. YiJeong went to Sweden yesterday. He has some research and exhibition to do there." GaEul uttered silently.

"That celebrity. So when will he return here? "

"After six months." GaEul's voice became almost inaudible

"What? Six months? Are you serious?" JaeKyung's eyes widen out of shock.

GaEul remained silent. She quietly hushed a sigh before she continued to shove chocolate brownie into . The supposedly sweet brownie tasted so bland to GaEul yet she continuously forced the dessert into her system as a pathetic way to prevent tears from escaping her eyes.

GaEul was actually not in a good condition. She felt weak and nauseous almost all the time, her asthma attacked a lot more often and she even felt dizzy and nearly fainted a few times at school. She tried to tell YiJeong about her poor condition but for the past few months he has been too busy with his social life that she lost her every chance to communicate with him.

"GaEul ah, what's wrong?" JanDi followed GaEul who suddenly shoot up after engulfing the big portion of cold noodles and chocolate brownies. JanDi had her eyes locked on GaEul who was dragging her way to the sink before she vomited a bucketful of horror. When JanDi thought her dismay was over, GaEul held her chest tightly. She was obviously having an asthma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter