She's a Fool

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get your nose out of my business"

GaEul couldn't believe her ears.

"So Yi Jeong, you're completely drunk" GaEul murmured while having her tears held back in agony. YiJeong went to club again and as always, there were lipstick stains on his shirt. Being a young, good looking potter, people; woman in particular, tend to stick around him with the strength more powerful than adhesive glue. The fact that he has been married for almost two years did not change anything. 

 So Yi Jeong unfortunately, was still the same Casanova as it was six years ago.

*******

"Smell so good. What are you cooking? "

YiJeong wrapped his arms around GaEul's waist.

"Chicken Stew" GaEul replied nonchalantly, like nothing unpleasant had happened last night. She pretended that everything was going perfectly fine, as always.

"Are you feeling better now?" GaEul said, trying to act casual.

"Still a bit of headache. Ahh, I can't remember what happened last night." YiJeong whined before he sneaked his arms around her waist , the hug was so tight that it made her feel a little out of breath. GaEul's biggest problem was probably her unforgivable forgiving nature, she gave in too easily to the Casanova's pleads.

"I'm free today. Ditch your scooter, I'm driving you to school." YiJeong said stringently.

"It's okay. I can go by myself. You should go get some rest." GaEul declined softly. Truth to be told, GaEul preferred riding her old scooter even when there were variants of luxurious cars parked at their lawn. The bunch of luxurious cars were truthfully just a burden to her simple mind.

"I'm not giving you any choice Chu Ga Eul. I'm driving you today and that's final." YiJeong shoved some cherry tomatoes into his mouth and left for the bathroom, not giving GaEul any chance to speak.

GaEul could only sigh at his remark.

Silence filled the orange Lotus that was transporting the married couple. YiJeong's throat was too sore to be used while GaEul, she was just not in the mood to talk. The silence literally engulfed the whole atmosphere even when the car which was originally made to race arrived at Shinhwa kindergarten's radius.

"I'll come and pick you up later. Wait for me." YiJeong flashed his sweetest smile, driving GaEul out of breath, yet again.

Despite being the WooSung's heir wife, which she couldn't remember exactly how she actually ended up being one, she barely had any time together with the potter. She could hardly recall the last time they practically spent time together because since his mother had passed away which was almost one year ago, YiJeong was either busy dating his pottery and museum affairs or he would be spending his time with his eternal best friend; liquor. The lack of interaction might explain GaEul's nonsensical behaviour towards her husband, as if he was unanimous, a stranger she was having a crush on.

"Someone is being fetched today" a short haired woman gree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter