JJ+MK moments

IT IS TIME FOR JEMM AND THE MYSTERIES


Recap: “Go!” Hangeng released her and ran off. Dumbfounded Emma stared at his disappearing figure.
(end of Flashback)
__________________________________________________________________________________
Annoyed at herself Emma grumbled and went back to sleep, pulling the covers over her head. Downstairs Merlissa was explaining to Julia and Manali what she and Emma had just 'talked' about.
"She's in love with Hankyung, I think." Merlissa said sighing and crossing her legs.
"What? And what do you mean by I think?" Manali asked anxiously, Emma was surely... wierd.
"Uhh... you see, i kinda saw them together hugging," Merlissa said, "But Emma seems to still have feelings for Yesung, it's confusing really."
Julia considered this, "I see," was all that she said and she trudged upstairs to her bedroom.
"Going back to sleep guys." Julia waved and shut her bedroom door. She leaned on it and sighed heavily. She smiled sadly and walked over to her single bed and sat down on the end of it and sighed again.
'We're only 16...young but... already... in love?' Julia thought, frustrated she fell back on the bed, 'Darn it! That's one thing i hate about maturity.' She stared at her white ceiling as she thought about what happened between her and Jonghyun.

(Flashback)
"Don't be like that!" Julia said and wacked Jonghyun's shoulder lightly.They laughed together quietly, each enjoying each other's company. Behind a pole stood Heechul. He smiled sadly and walked off. Julia sensed someone behind them and her head whipped around to see a shadow disappearing but ignored it. Afterall she recognised the 'hair'.
"So..." Jonghyun sat down on a chair and leaned lazily on it, "what's the news? I mean you and your companions all seem a little...sad?"
Julia sighed and sat down beside him.
"It's Yesung."
"Oh....."
(Silence)
"That's it...."
"Yeah....."
(Silence)
Julia shifted uncomfortably due to the silence, while Jonghyun coughed and looked outside the window.

(Julia and Jonghyun's POV)
"This is so AWKWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can he/she talk please?"

"Tell me more" Jonghyun finally broke the silence unable to hold it any longer.
"He used to be part of the gang." Julia said.
"YOU GUYS ARE SAD OVER THAT?!?!?!?" Jonghyun burst unable to hold his surprise in. His face was like 'you're kidding me right?'
Julia narrowed her eyes at him. "There's more." she said coldy, Jonghyun rolled his eyes, "then just tell me the whole thing in one go. Minji just used to tell me everything." Except he whispered the last sentence.
Julia frowed "what was that?"
"Nothing."
Julia raised an eyebrow, she was 100% no 10000000000000000% sure she heard Minji's name, she shrugged and ignored about her thought.
"Well we're worried about the fact that the 'gang' he used to be in, are out killing people. Even though we've only received one case about it. Using our previous experiences people who leave behind symbols usually mean they are going to do more murder cases. It's natural really, or actually more stereotypical. People watch these stuff in dramas and import it into real life. It gets really frustrating! Technology sure makes our job harder!"
Jonghyun nodded understanding. "I see!"
Silence once again came upon these two people but this time it was preferred. Each one had their own worries to think about.
Suddenly Julia spoke up.
"I've got to go back, see ya." she waved.
Jonghyun grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes, it showed pure sincerity and concern.
"Seriously, if you need help I'll be always available", before releasing his grip and walking off to find his other friends.
Julia smiled meekly at the dissapearing figure.
"I can see why Minji fell for you now."
(End of Flashback)

Julia climbed into the covers of her bed and sighed, sometimes she wished she could just quit this job and leave.......
After Manali and Merlissa heard the door to Julia's room closed they looked at each other.
"What do you think got into her? She's usually the jolly type." Merlissa said nodding towards Julia's room.
"You know her better than I do. What do you think?" Manali asked, "I mean what happened to the jolly you? Both moodlifters in the group seem kinda down today."
Merlissa leaned back on the couch and thought about what Manali said. Indeed she wasn't acting like herself, where did the jolly her go?
"I don't know." Merlissa said truthfully. "As for Julia... I have a vague idea..."
"Jonghyun..." Manali said, "seems like I life just got a whole lot complicated."
"You know sometimes I wish that we weren't trained so well that we could guess everything so quickly." Merlissa said.
"Me too... I want to quit. I don't think I can take it anymore." Manali said.
"I want to as well. It's time we start to put in into consideration." Merlissa said agreeing with her. "Come on we better get some sleep."
Both girls walked back into their rooms and bid each other goodnight.

(In Merlissa's room)
"I can't believe I just said I want to quit. I need to stay for Emma. But it's true!" Merlissa groaned in frustration and ran her fingers through her hair.
She walked over to her bedroom window and pulled the blinds apart looking at the night sky.

(Flashback)
“ Awww.... thank you." Merlissa said, she made him turn around and she pinched his cheeks. He pouted and pinched her nose.
"Let go!" Merlissa complained.
"Uh uh... not until you let go of my cheeks." Key said. Merlissa immediately let go and Key pinched her cheeks.
"Hey! That is not fair." Merlissa said putting her hands on her hips.
Key laughed and let go.
"So what's happening now?" Key asked. Merlissa glared at the restaurant.
"O that! A whole bunch of things is happening at the moment." Merlissa said angrily.
Key looked at her confused. "Mind to tell me."
"First I want to have a proper dinner, second kill Yesung, last find the killer and kill him or her."
"Woah!" Key mused, "You didn't exactly answer my question you know? But whatever I'm more curious to know why kill Yesung, did you have a fight with him or something."
"No! But he did make my sister mad. And anyone who makes my sister mad is gonna die in my hands." Key started to laugh again. "What?" Merlissa said looking at him, the anger slowly fading.
"Protective sister much." Key chuckled, "I thought only elder sibling had this over-protective reaction."
"Well I just showed you that's not true." Key nodded in understanding. Merlissa sighed frustrated. "I hate murder crimes, I hate it so much. So much pressure." Merlissa closed her eyes tightly calming herself until she felt Key put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it reassuringly.
"Don't worry. I'll help you. Let's go back in and get this over and done with." Merlissa smiled at him and hugged him surprising herself and him.
"Thank you so much!"
"I... it's... it's fine. Let's... let's go." Key stuttered emabarrased.
They both made their way back in.
'Damn it! What did I just do?' Merlissa thought mentally wacking herself.
(End of flashback)

Merlissa pressed her lips tightly together, she was not going to fall in love, not now.
___________________________________________________________________________
A/N to my readers, sorry for not updating for like.... i don't know how long. Sorry but the TM moments will be in the next chapter. This story is kind of going under reconstruction, so i might repost this story in a different format, if you guy's get what i mean. But hope you guys are still reading. :)