a case solved

IT IS TIME FOR JEMM AND THE MYSTERIES

Recap: “Your hair.” Heechul said trying to stifle his laughter.
__________________________________________________________________
Hangeng immediately smoothed down his hair.
“HAHAHA.” Hangeng laughed mockingly at Heechul.
Immediately Heechul had the same reaction as Hangeng.
“What?” Heechul demanded.
“Your hair.” Hangeng replied.
Heechul smirked and jumped forward and hugged Hangeng. They always played this ‘silly little game’ together.
“Hanchul.” Yesung said and shook and head and immediately zoomed into the dorm.
“OI! YOU! GET BACK HERE!” Hangeng and Heechul shouted together as they ran after Yesung closing the front door in the process. Siwon looked up from the TV to see what was going on. Kyuhyun did the same thing (except he looked up from his laptop). Donghae laughed at the scene infront of him. Eunhyuk grinned at what he saw. Sungmin chuckled at Yesung. Zhou Mi smiled at the three running around the room. Henry looked confused. Ryewook rolled his eyes. Hangeng and Heechul was charging after Yesung who was running around the room like a crazy cheetah like it had finally met it’s enemy. After managing to catch Yesung Hangeng and Heechul and tackled him to the floor. 
“Ok! Ok! I’m sorry ok?” Yesung said raising his hands above his head.
“You better be.” Heechul said as Hangeng helped Yesung up.
“By the way Leetuck, Shindong, Kangin and Kibum are coming over for dinner today as well.” Yesung said fixing his hair.
“It has been a while since we’ve all been together.” Kyhyun said.
“I know. It has been quite a while.” Said Donghae sighing.
“Why the hell did Kangin and Kibum have to move schools?” Siwon growled.
“Well you can’t blame them now can you?” Sungmin said.
“After all… it was their parents who wanted them to move.” Said Ryewook.
“Speaking of moving schools…” Zhou mi said, all of their eyes turned towards Hangeng. Hangeng immediately looked away from everyone, guilt filling his eyes.
“Now now. Don’t look so glum everyone. Super Junior is meeting all together today be happy!” Heechul said brightly and pulling Hangeng’s lips into a smile (because he was the one closest to him.)
Super Junior was a group at ‘Alchemy High School’ who were quite popular because of their good looks. They weren’t the kingka’s because they had all rejected the title. When Kangin and Kibum said they were moving schools the rest of the Super Junior members were devastated. They had been together from primary school all the way through to high school, there was even a high chance of them being in the same uni together. And now another member was leaving to go another school. But at least the two members who had moved and the member who was going to move were all going to the same high school ‘Bond High’.
“Right now let’s…” Henry wasn’t able to finish as they heard a knock on the door.
“I’m definitely not getting it this time.” Hangeng said stepping back.
“We just entered.” Yesung and Heechul piped up at the same time.
“Isn’t it time you get off your laptop?” Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun pouted and went to open the door.  Leeteuk  and Shindong immediately barged in and grinned as the door opened.
“Not even a thank you?” Kyuhyun yelled behind him and closed the door.
“No need, aren’t we the best of friends.” Shindong said making a peace sign.
“I thought Kangin and Kibum will be here by now.” Leeteuk said looking around the room. “O well, my mis-calculation.” Leeteuk shrugged .
“So you barged into the dorm just to see Kangin and Kibum?” asked Siwon raising an eyebrow.
Just then another knock was heard at the door.
Kibum, Kangin!!!” Everyone in the room shouted and fought to open the door. ‘And just then no one would open the door.’ They also all thought at the same time. Being the quickest Yesung got to the door before everyone else and opened it.
“KANGIN AND KIBUM WELCOME!!!” They all yelled at the same time.
“Wow! Such a huge welcome.” Kibum said.
“With no decorations.” Kangin added and nodded.
“No need…” Shindong started.
We’re the best of friends.” The rest added.
After they entered they did a group hug and sat down on the cream-coloured sofas to chat. The friends laughed and talked about their lives, you know the usual ‘catching up’ with your friends. At times Kyuhyun would go into the kitchen and grab some snacks for everyone. It was very enjoyable and they didn’t realise that it was starting to get late.
“DARN IT!” yelled Yesung when he looked up at the clock.
“OH CRAP!” Heechul also yelled when he saw the time.
“What?” everyone asked and looked at the clock.
“Oh~ It is getting quite late.” Ryewook said and nodded
“That’s not the point.” Said Yesung, “I need to go back to my ‘detective’ office this instant. I need to meet JemM there at eight, we have a killer to catch.”
“And its seven thirty already.” Heechul added.
Yesung turned around to speak to Heechul, “You don’t have to come along if you don’t want to.”
“No no. I’m coming.”” Heechul added.
Yesung grabbed his coat by the door and turned around to speak to Heechul, “You don’t have to come along if you don’t want to.”
“No no. I’m coming.” Heechul said.
Yesung rolled his eyes, “you’re only going because of Julia.”
“Shut up!” Heechul said.
“Oi! You guys should take us one day to see those girls. I really wanna know what kind of girl that Julia is.” Henry said grinning.
“Uhhh~ I don’t think it’s safe for you guys though.” Yesung said with concerned.
“Don’t worry we won’t cause any trouble. We can protect ourselves.” Sung min said.
Heechul smiled evilly and whispered into Yesung’s ear, “wait till Emma finds out that you told your friends their real names.”
Yesung glared at Heechul while Heechul continued to smile.
“Come on or will be late.” Yesung said through gritted teeth.
Heechul whistled and said “I can’t wait to see Emma’s reaction if we’re late, I mean isn’t it so good that she never blames me and only you unless it is totally my fault.”
“Are you sure?” Yesung asked raising an eyebrow, “I can push my fault onto you if you wanna see her angry so much.”
“NO! Forget it then.” Heechul grimaced as both of them remembered once what happened when both of them were at fault.
 

(Flashback)
“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH LATE! YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE HAD TO WAIT! THE KILLER CAN GET AWAY LIKE THIS YOU KNOW!” Emma yelled full on at them in the alley they had to wait for Yesung and Heechul. It seemed as if Emma’s eyes had turned into lasers and they were mini ants and she was a giant. It seemed as it was going to rain in just that alley as (imaginary) lightning struck behind her, and her hair seemed to stand up.
(End Flashback)

“So when are you going to take us to see them?” Sungmin pressed.
“You guys seemed to be terrified of that Emma, even though you’re her boss.” Hangeng said thoughtfully.
“Tomorrow.”  Yesung promised.
“Alright then.” They all shrugged and said.
“See ya guys.” Heechul said.
“Bye.” Yesugn waved as they both walked out the door.
“Can’t wait for tomorrow.” Kangin said. “You reckon I can fight those girls. I mean their girls right?” Kangin asked the rest of the members.
“Yesung said that they were really well trained though.” Zhou mi said.
“Me and Hangeng have learnt martial arts before.” Sungmin said.
“Maybe you guys can fight them but not outwit them.” Leeteuk said.
“I heard they are really smart.” Donghae said.
“We’re talking about fighting here.” Shindong said.
“I was just trying to state a point.” Leeteuk said.
“You reckon they will be pretty?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Don’t know. I really wonder. Yesung’s been working with them for two years already.” Siwon said.
They all sighed and anticipated for tomorrow.

(At the office)
“Good thing I managed to convince my mum to let me come.” Manali said as she entered the room. “I’m not late, great.”
“Where are those guys?” Merlissa asked as she paced around the room.
“Guys?” Julia asked, “why plural?”
The three other girls in the room turned to look at her.
‘I cannot believe she still hasn’t figured it out yet.’ Manali thought.
“Hamnet’s coming.” Merlissa said.
Emma turned back to look at the clock and closed her eyes to calm herself down.
‘If they don’t turn up in five minutes they are late.”
“How do you know Heechul’s coming?” Julia asked.
“Well…” Manali stopped as she heard the door open.
Yesung and Heechul came rushing in out of breath and bent down with their hands on their  knees. They panted as they looked at the clock.
“Go…good…we’re… not… late.” Heechul said gasping.
“Saved.” Yesung said gasping as well.
Julia giggled “you guys look like old men.”
“Where were you guys?” Manali asked.
“SuJu’s dorm.” Heechul answered.
“SuJu M’s dorm.” Yesung corrected him.
Emma stood up from the chair she was sitting on.
“Let’s get going.” Emma said.
“Have a last look at the guy’s face.” Yesung said.

(At the Beijing transferred store party)
The girls got off their motorbikes and walked over to Yesung’s car which was parked two metres away from them. Heechul rolled down the window from the passenger’s seat.
“We will wait in the car.” Heechul told them “when you see him tell us we will come to help you then.”
The girls nodded and went off, they mingled into the people there at the party.
“Split up.” Emma said quietly to all of them.
The other girls nodded and Emma was the first to set split from the group.
“Make sure you guys stay apart.” Manali said to Merlissa and Julia before they went off in their own direction.  Julia and Merlissa nodded not wanting to repeat a mistake.

(Flashback)
“NO! This way.” Merlissa hissed at Julia.
Julia glared at Merlissa. “This way.”
They were arguing which way to go when a black shadow suddenly passed by the window without them noticing.
“HEY! YOU STOP THERE.” Sadly Emma was a step late as the shadow disappeared.
Emma turned angrily to look and Merlissa and Julia.
“I told the both of you to guard this place well and split up if there are two ways.” Emma said.
“Sorry.” They both answered.
“I knew we shouldn’t have let them be a pair.” Manali said turning up.
After they went back to Yesung’s office they placed their first tick on the black ‘un-solved mystery’ chart next to the door.
(End of flashback)

(45 minutes later)
Merlissa walked around the party looking around casually while on her coca-cola flavoured lollipop. She pressed onto her earpiece and whispered “no-one’s acting strange and I can’t find the guy, over.” She was wearing a light purple U-neck collar shirt with a happy looking bear on it, plus dark purple board shorts and sneakers.
“Marble how about you?” Emma asked looking around and walked casually to a book stand. She was wearing a dark blue shirt with a collar with a yellow star on it, plus dark blue board shorts and runners.
“Nup. Nothing, over” Manali answered  walking around casually. She was wearing hot pink from head to toe. T-shirt, board shorts and sneakers.
“Wow! Ice-cream” Julia said skipping to the ice-cream stand. “Nothing, over” She quickly said into her earpiece seriously. She was wearing a cream-coloured shirt and board shorts and runners.
“Over.” Emma said to them.
“We can’t seem to find him Yves.” Emma said into her eapiece.
“You ok?” Yesung asked Emma concerned, she sounded anxious and exhausted.
“Look come back to the car if you need a drink, don’t force yourself.” Yesung said.
“Ok.” Emma said. She couldn’t go without water for long, she would usually faint without it.
“Like she’s gonna come back.” Heechul said annoyed, “she always puts her life on the line, come on we might as well bring the water to her.” He continued as he got ready to get out of the car.
“She will get mad.” Yesung said not moving an inch.
“You want her to die?” Heechul questioned him.
Yesung sighed and got out of the car with Heechul following him. Suddenly they heard heard Emma speaking into her earpiece.
"I found him! He's beside the hello kitty store. We need to get him. Merlissa guard the west wing. Manali guard the north wind, Julia guard the south wind, I'll guard the east!" Emma said urgently into her earpiece.
“WHAT THE…..” Yesung said.
He and Heechul glanced at each other and charged towards the Hello Kitty store.
“Get close to him and ask some questions?” Emma said.
But Merlissa had already went up to the store and was checking out the Hello Kitty’s.
“Isn’t this cute?” she asked the stranger beside her.
“My friend Josie would’ve loved this.” Merlissa put the toy down and sighed, “except that she’s not here anymore.” Merlissa realized that when she had mentioned the name of the victim the stranger had tightened up his fists.
“What do you mean?” the stranger asked innocently.
“She’s dead.” Replied Merlissa simply.
“Oh… I’m so sorry to hear that.” The stranger said. He started to walk away.
“I’m gonna get revenge for her.” Merlissa said.
“How?” asked the stranger stopping.
“Because I know exactly what the killer looks like.”
The stranger suddenly produced a knife and it towards Merlissa. Manali ran up to him and kicked him in the face. The guy dropped the knife and it went skidding across the floor.
“Why are you attacking me?” Merlissa asked innocently.
“Because I was the one who killed Josie.” The guy said and turned around as he heard running footsteps dangerously close to him. Julia kicked the guy from the back. The guy immediately grabbed the Hello Kitty store and sent it crashing to the ground. People started screaming and running.
“Don’t let him get away.” Emma said and immediately ran up to the three.
During the chaotic situation the guy stood up and started running away from the four girls knocking down stalls in the process trying to slow the girls behind him down as they chased after him. Emma suddenly stopped did a quick run up and flipped through the air and landed in front of him.
“I suggest you stay out of this girl.” The stranger sneered at her.
“Why?” Emma asked and was about to produce a gun to let him surrender, but he was quicker than her and had already produced another two knives throwing it towards Emma’s hands. Emma caught both of them and smiled.
“Bad throw.” She said. BANG! Emma suddenly felt searing pain at the side of her waist, she collapsed to the ground. Luckily the other three girls had caught up and stood around the guy.
“If anyone moves I will kill your companion over there.” The guy threatened them, he still had his gun pointed at Emma.
“Just get him, don’t worry about me.” Emma whispered into her earpiece.
“No.” Merlissa said firmly.
“What?” the guy asked, “you want me to kill her?”
“Shut up.” Manali said.
“Excuse me?” The guy started to get confused.
Heechul suddenly appeared from the sky and landed on the guy. He wrestled him to the floor. Yesung had run up to Emma and tried to keep her on the floor.
“LET ME GET UP!” Emma yelled even though her world was starting to spin.
“NO! CAN’T YOU SEE HOW MUCH BLOOD YOU’RE LOSING?” Yesung yelled back at her.
“NO I CAN’T!” Emma said not even glancing at the pool of blood she had lost.
“LOOK AT IT!” Yesung yelled.
“CAN THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!” Merlissa yelled, Yesung and Emma stopped yelling and glared at each other. When Emma was hurt or injured Merlissa became the ‘boss’, when Emma was fine she was the ‘boss’.
“Hamnet, you and Jade bring this person to the police station.” Merlissa gestured towards the guy on the floor, whom was tied up. “Marble come with me, we’re sending Emerald to hospital.”
“OH NO! Don’t you dare, I don’t need to go to hospital.” Emma said, personally she just didn’t like hospitals after all the experience she first had with it.
“Well then you’re not driving your motorbike.” Merlissa answered, “you’re gonna ride in the second car with us.”
“But…” Emma protested.
And that’s final.” Merlissa said firmly.
Yesung picked Emma up bridal style and started to walk towards their car. Emma started protesting saying that she can walk by herself, she struggled in his grip trying to get off. Since Yesung was stronger, after a while Emma gave up. Manali told a couple of people that the guy was a criminal and apologized to the owners who lost some stalls. On the way to the car Yesung gave Emma the bottle of water he had taken with him off the car. Emma immediately gulped down half the bottle and some of the dizziness she had ebbed away. After Yesung and the three girls got on the car they drove off to the company’s building. Julia and Heechul got into another car and told their chauffeur to drive to the police station.

(Car one to the police station)
On the way to the police station the criminal on the kept on yelling at the top of his lungs to let him go, Heechul and Julia paid no attention to him.
“Oi! My lunch money.”  Julia asked and held her hand out.
Heechul sighed, dug into his pocket and pulled out a $20 note and slapped it into Julia’s palm.
“Finally,” Julia said waving the money like a fan, “how long did you owe me this amount?”
“Two weeks.” Heechul stated.
“Three,” Julia said.
“Two.”
“Three.”
“Two.”
“Three.”
“Two.”
“Three.”
“Two and a half.” The chauffeur said annoyed, “let me concentrate on the road please.”
The two people at the back huffed and faced towards their window.

(Car two back to the company.)
After they arrived Yesung carried Emma in and set her down on a sofa. Yesung went up to level 30 to get some documents and he also expected a call to come from the police station. Manali and Merlissa bandaged treated Emma’s wound. After thirty minutes Yesung came back down.
“The police confirmed that the guy we caught is the dude their looking for. How are you Emma?”
“Better, could have been better if you didn’t carry me though.” She answered stubbornly.
“Aish! Stop being so stubborn.” Manali stated.
Merlissa looked at the clock, “10 o’clock.”
“I’ll call our parents, we should sleep at the company’s dorm tonight, especially with Emma in this condition.” Manali said standing up going towards the elevator, the phones were all on level 10 for security reasons.
“I’ll gather some people and drive our motorbikes back here, oh plus that extra car that we also took.” Merlissa said and walked after Manali.
Awkward silence was what came next for the two people who were left in the room. A minute later it was broken by Emma.
“Umm… thank you. It was just…just…I don’t know…embarrassing for you to carry me like that.” Emma said once the two girls left.
“Uh… no problem.” Yesung answered.
Another minute of awkward silence settled between the two of them.
“You’re lucky that it’s Saturday tomorrow, you know?” Yesung asked her trying to keep the awkwardness away.
“Ye.” She said and stared at the clock on the wall. “Which dorm should we stay in?”
“Hmm… good question actually.” Yesung pondered on that for a while. There company had dorms located all over the world (around 10 in one city) so they can live closer to the crime scene or killer they need to catch.
“The one next to Macdonald’s just down the street.” Yesung said after deciding on one.
“Macdonald’s?” Emma asked, “oh yeah. That one.”
‘How long does it take Merlissa to gather a few people?’ Yesung and Emma thought.
At that moment Merlissa came bounding back in with five people following behind her, Yesung and Emma turned to look at her.
“I’m going along with them.” Merlissa stated.
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ Yesung and Emma thought, ‘this is gonna bevery akward.’
“Why don’t you get another person and stay with us?” Emma asked Merlissa.
“You’ve got Manali to look after you.” Said a puzzled Merlissa. ‘Emma usually likes being alone. The less people there are the better.’ She thought. ‘Ahhhhhhh~’ she looked from Yesung to Emma, back to Yesung then Emma. ‘Something is going on between them. And Manali is gonna take a long time with those phone calls.’
“Bye bye~” she sang and skipped out the door.
“Ah… wait… hey… wait.” Emma called after her, but Merlissa pretended she couldn’t hear at all.
“Here, why don’t I drive you down to the dorm and you go to sleep first.” Yesung said, he didn’t want to wait a long time in an awkward atmosphere.
“Might as well.” Emma said standing up, pain coursed through her body from her wound and she fell.
“Woah!” Yesung rushed over just before she fell onto the floor.
‘Crap! I’m too close to his/her face.’ They both thought when he caught her.
Emma immediately regained her posture and stepped back.
“Thanks.” She muttered and headed towards the door.
Yesung felt his cheeks turning red and he immediately turned to the wall where the company’s rules were written. He read number six, a very very vital rule ‘6. Feelings are prohibited to go beyond a friend’s relationship. Also with people out of the company. No love.’  
“So? Do you plan to let drive in this state? I don’t want Merlissa killing me.” Emma turned around to look at Yesung who wasn’t moving.
“No.” he said hurriedly and walked up to her quickly.
After Yesung had dropped her off and sent her into the building, he bid her goodnight and left. Emma sighed and read the rules of her company stuck to the wall. ‘6. Feelings are prohibited to go beyond a friend’s relationship. Also with people out of the company. No love.’  She went upstairs to her room.
_________________________________________________________________________________
SORRY FOR THE REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE. I HOPE THIS CHAPTER SATISFIES EVERYONE.
ENJOY :)
credits to blueyclever as i got the name Avalon high from her story
her stories really great i suggest you try it out:http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/blueyclever/