Manali actually lossed? Another new case?

IT IS TIME FOR JEMM AND THE MYSTERIES

Recap: “What exactly happened when you won?” Julia asked.
_________________________________________________
"Uhhh..."Manali stuttered.
The three girls raised an eyebrow. "Well... come one...." Emma pressed.
"Manali, even if you don't tell us, we have a vague idea of what happened, ok?" Julia said, she tapped her ear, "Emma heard it, alright."
"What..... what..... did you hear.....Emma?" Manali asked, she gulped, if Emma found out that she gave half of the ice-cream money to Taemin, she would definitely kill her.
"You missed two beats, and then Taemin missed three. 3-2=1 That's why i said it was Taemin who missed a beat. What happened? You never lose in dancing?" Emma replied.
Manali cast her eyes down, she took a deep breath and raised her head, "I kinda slipped."
"Kinda?" Merlissa asked. "Why?"
"Ye... i slipped, cause i was looking at...Taemin and not the... arrows." Manali said.
"OOOO~ Manali's in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Julia yelled on top of her lungs on the subway.
"What?!?!??!?!" Merlissa and Emma were shocked.
"Well... i must admit... his kinda good looking." Manali said.
"Not kinda, he is, except he's not my type." Julia said.
"I hate to say this Manali, but you know the...." Emma didn't finish and was cut off by Manali, "rules" Manali said.
"So..." Emma said "How much money did you exactly give him?" she asked, waiting for the answer.
"I saw it...." Merlissa said, "Just because you were 15 metres away, it doesn't mean we couldn't see you give back some money... i just didn't catch the amount."
"Half..." Manali muttered.
"What?!?!?!" Emma asked, "He lossed, though (whispers-even though it was because of you)."
"Whatever... it's only money, even though Manali you were just ten bucks away till you could buy your favourite clothes." Julia said, "come one now, the full story please."
"Well..."

(Flashback)
Manali turned her head to look at Taemin’s screen, ‘wow’ she thought, he was really good, not a single arrow was missed.
Then she looked at him, never had anyone won her in dancing before, so she definitely wasn’t going to lose. Suddenly she couldn’t resist the urge to examine his face. She saw one sweat drop, drop from his chin.
‘Handsome and manly much XD’ she thought. She turned her head to look at the screen, she realised she was going to miss an arrow, she quickly tried to change her footing but slipped.
Taemin was dancing and having fun, boy was Manali good, when he saw at the corner of his eye that Manali was staring at him, he smiled secretly, ‘I’m just so handsome,’ he thought.
He felt sweat roll down his chin, he felt Manali turn around to look back at her screen, he then turned to look at her, he gasped when she slipped.
Taemin quickly reached out and grabbed onto Manali’s waist lifting her back up again, but as a result he missed the three ending beats of the music, however Manali only missed two. There they stood in a very akward position, when Manali shot back up and quickly backed away.
“Sorry… thank you.” Manali quickly said and blushed.
“Looks like you’ve won.” Taemin said looking at the screens.
“But…” Manali was about to protest when Taemin stopped her.
“I’m sure you don’t want Jade…”
“Julia” Manali corrected him.
“I thought I can only…”
“You only say our cover names, during missions and when we are in the company building and we’re 20 metres away from it.” Manali explained.
“Oh, ok. Anyway, I’m sure you don’t want Julia to pay the money.” Taemin said.
“But that means, you have to pay.”
“Give me half the amount later.”
“Ah… ok sounds fair enough, I mean you kinda won and loss at the same time.” Manali turned to go.
“OI! You’re really good.” Taemin shouted after her.
“Thanks” Manali turned around and smiled lightly.
‘Woah! She’s pretty. I like her smile.’ Taemin stared at her, as she turned around to walk out of Galaxy World.
(End of flashback)

“Wooooo~!” Julia added at the end of the story.
“Shut up.” Manali wacked Julia’s shoulder lightly.
“That sounds like it happens in dramas or something.” Merlissa tapped her chin thoughtfully.
Emma remained silent, smiling sadly.
‘Seems like I’m not the only one who seems to have mixed and forbidden feelings.’

(The next night, at Sizzler *that’s a restaurant for those who don’t know*)
“What the hell? This meat can’t even be cut!” Merlissa said, she tried really hard to cut the meat.
JemM, SHINee and Super Junior were at a restaurant, they just managed to squeeze onto two tables. Manali had told the rest the truth about the competition, and she was going to treat them to dinner at Sizzler, Taemin ended up giving the money back to Manali. Unfortunately Sizzler that day just happened to have the worst cooks on job.
“Seriously, my teeth are gonna fall out if I eat any more of this.” Emma complained.
“If I knew this was going to happen, I should have just kept my mouth shut.” Manali said spitting out a piece of meat into the serviette.
“For Goodness Sake! Let’s just change restaurants, it’s not like we don’t have money, we just like to save it, seems like we’re going to have to waste some today.” Julia said dropping her knife and fork on the table.
To everyone’s surprise suddenly, Jonghyun and Heechul both reached over to pick up Julia’s knife and fork to cut the piece of meat for her. An awkward silence followed.
“Ahhh… you know you guys don’t have to…” for the first time in her life Julia’s playful side was stuck in the mud.
Suddenly a scream was heard. JemM shot out of their seats. Followed by Yesung and Heechul than the rest of the people. Apparently the scream had come from the toilet, everyone rushed towards that direction, eager to see what happened. When the first person who reached the ladies and opened it, she gasped and immediately let go of the door. Everyone went crowding around it, another person opened the door, shouts and screams filled the whole restaurant.