New Kingkas?!?!?!?!

IT IS TIME FOR JEMM AND THE MYSTERIES

Recap: ‘Merlissa’s really cute.’ Kyuhyun thought when he saw the scene in front of him. ‘And Emma may not be as bad as she usually is.’
_________________________________________________________________________________
“I want ice-cream,” said Merlissa, “as a reward.”
The boys looked at Merlissa weirdly. ‘Ice-cream as a reward?’
“Who else wants ice-cream?” Emma asked Julia and Manali.
“Me!” Julia immediately piped up.
“My friends and I are going to take our leave now. It was fun meeting you guys. Bye.” Emma said and bowed then left.
“BYE ^^” Julia and Merlissa said and immediately turned and walked after Emma.
“It was nice to meet you people. I hope to someday meet you again. Bye.” Manali bowed and left.
The boys stared after them and looked at each other.
“Uhhh… BYE!” Leeteuk yelled after them.
BYE!” The rest yelled.

 (Royal Park)
“I still can’t believe I lost to a girl!” Kangin yelled sitting on a green bench
“I told you not to challenge them.” Yesung said calmly leaning against a pole. Heechul just shook his head and smiled.
“You’re not the only one who got PKed,” said Sungmin sighing, “I’m worse than you, I got knocked down even with Hangeng helping me.”
“We both got knocked down with… I still can’t believe it.” Hangeng said.
“That was some kind of uhh… meeting. We just got introduced, then we fought and then it was ‘bye bye’ time.” Kibum said.
“I agree.” Zhou mi said. The fifteen guys were either standing and leaning against something or  sitting down on the green benches.
“But I can now see why Heechul *cough likes* Julia.” Henry said grinning. Suddenly the gloomy mood that was hanging over the guys was swept away. The other guys were ohing and ahing, Heechul’s cheeks turned red and he suddenly found the grass beneath him was very interesting.
Yesung leaned over to him and whispered in his ear “don’t forget rule number six,” he said and pulled away. Heechul nodded vigorously and  said to the rest of the group “guys please stop that. Plus feeling are not allowed to go past friendship between me and the girls.”
“Same here. Rules.” Yesung stated.
“Oh! I remember seeing the rules attached to the wall.” Zhou mi said thoughtfully and nodded.
“They weren’t there two years ago.” Eunhyuk added.
“Mate why did you make a rule like that.” Asked Donghae slapping Yesung’s shoulder.
Yesung sighed as said “If anyone does fall in love, it will affect the way they think, how fast they react, what mood they are in and etc. etc. And I don’t want that happening. And that’s how MInji died.” Yesung whispered the last sentence.
The gloomy cloud which was only lifted only a moment ago came settling back in.
“She fell in love with Jonghyun and… became slow-witted.” Heechul said remembering.
“Who’s Jonghyun again?” Siwon asked.
“Oh that dude from Dulwich High.”

(A couple of days later, Thursday at Clear High)
Like usual Julia, Emma, Merlissa and Manali had their heads buried in a book sitting in the front seats of the classroom. Also like usual they arrived before everyone else.
“I just realised, we never mentioned those guys again after Saturday.” Julia suddenly said while reading.
“It’s not like their interesting or something.” Emma said.
“I agree.” Manali said putting her book down. “Except that I lost in the end. With that fight.”
“You were going against two people.” Emma said and put her book down.
“But Merlissa managed to win.” Manali pouted.
“Win what a maths competition?” a student (Jason) sneered when he entered the room. JemM immediately put their heads down and continued to concentrate on their book. The student who just walked in was part of the ‘highly ranked’ group in school, his status was just below the kingka so normal students feared him to. Students started filing in and the classroom grew louder. At eight the school bell rung.
“Please everyone hurry up and sit down, we need to start the lesson.” The teacher said coming in. After a bit of hustle and bustle everyone was in their seats.
“Now before we begin, today I have new students I would like to introduce to you. Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin please come in.” The teacher said, five young guys walked into the room. Immediately whispers and comments were heard.
“Wow! They are so hot!” a female student said behind Emma.
“They might even take the place of the kingka.” Another said.
“Shh!!! Don’t let anyone hear you say that.” Another warned her.
“Introduce yourselfs.”
“Hi, my name is Onew I’m 19 years old, nice to meet you.” A guy with soft brown hair said.
“Hey, my name is Jonghyun I’m 18 years old, nice to meet you people. Anyone interested in going out with me.” A guy with short black hair winked at the girls, some girls started squealing. The teacher coughed. Curious to what guy made the girls squeal JemM finally raised their heads to look at the new comers. Immediately Manali and Julia seemed to freeze, Emma and Merlissa looked at them.
‘Don’t tell me they like these guys too?’ Emma thought.
‘Wow! Handsome much, but too much of a player for my liking.’ Julia thought looking at Jonghyun. Jonghyun winked at Julia causing Emma to try to stifle her laughter.
‘Like shes gonna fall for that.’ Emma thought, the boys looked at her and she immediately went back to reading her book.
“Hi, my name is Key. 18.” Another guy with short black hair answered.
‘Another cute guy. ^^ I like meeting them. Except I will never fall for one.’ Merlissa thought.
“Hey, my names is Minho 17 years old as well, nice to meet you.” A guy with big eyes said.
“Hi, my name is Taemin, I’m 17 years old too, I hope we can all be good friends.” A guy with mushroom hair said happily.
‘Cute and handsome.’ Manali thought tilting her head to one side.
“Ok umm… class be nice to them and who should show them around the school?” the teacher asked.
Hands shot up in the air, all girls hands.
“Uhh…Sandy.” The teacher picked a girl sitting at the back, she was a ‘normal ranked’ person.
“You guys can sit in the front row.” The teacher said.

(During break)
“Ok so here in the library is where the ‘nerds’ usually are. They always have their heads buried in books. ” Sandy said. After the new comers and Sandy introduced themselves, she started showing the boys around the school.
“Who’s that?” Jonghyun asked pointing to Emma who was teaching another nerd maths. He was curious why she had laughed at him this morning.
“Oh! Her, she’s the ‘head’ of the nerds. Altogether there are fifteen nerds in the school. Her and Julia, Merlissa and Manali are the top nerds. Rebecca, Anjali, Jessica, Jenny and Shajara are the middle ranked nerds. Olivia, Yuhan, Yvonne, Yuki, Tina and Tammy are the lower ranked nerds. Even the lower ranked nerds call Emma a nerd, that’s how smart she is. They are like the smartest people here. Like if you guys realised they are the youngest in our class too.” Sandy said while individually pointing to the girls seated around the library desk.
“Oh yeah. How come were in the same class even though we’re different ages?” Minho asked.
“Ahh~! Yes, our school is quite unique. We are grouped into classes based on how smart we are. The class we’re in is the B class the smartest class apart from ‘the’ Special A.”
Key pointed at the nerds.
“Yes they are in the Special A. But because their teacher is constantly away, they would usually join B class.” Sandy explained, “Yep! They only have one teacher. Anyway lets introduce you guys to the rest of the school.”
Sandy showed the rest of the schoo , and what people were in what status. Everywhere the guys went girls squeals were heard. Suddenly a fight in the cafeteria had burst out. And every single student was there, including the nerds was watching the fight.
“You’re damn old! You don’t deserve to be the kingka.” Yelled Jason.
“What the f*** are you talking about? I bet you just want to be the kingka yourself!” yelled the kingka back at Jason, they glared fiercely at each other.
“Why the hell are suddenly bringing this up?” Alex stood at one side confused at what was going on. (She’s the queenka if anyone remembers.)
“NO! I don’t want to be the kingka! You should know the new group who has just entered school right that everyone call SHINee? They should be the new and improved kingkas of this school.” Jason yelled.
SHINee ( Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin) had saw the fight.
WHAT?!?!?!?!?” the whole cafeteria bursted.
JemM who stood at one side were surprised.
“So, what do you guys think?” Jason asked SHINee.
Onew opened his mouth to speak.