Introducing jemM (part 2)

IT IS TIME FOR JEMM AND THE MYSTERIES

RECAP: Julia, Emma, Merlissa and Manali were the nerds of the school, smart but ugly. Together they walked to their work place.  
______________________________________________________________________________

“Wait, why are we walking?” asked Merlissa, she suddenly stopped causing Emma, Julia and Manali to trip.
“Aish! Merlissa, how many times do I have to tell you to NOT stop in the middle of the road.” Emma groaned as she picked herself up from the floor.
“Luckily I’m wearing my school uniform, if I was wearing my favourite clothes you would have been dead!” Emma continued to say.

“I completely absolutely agree.” Said Julia as she helped Manali to get on her feet after picking herself up.
“Actually, wait, Merlissa does have a point you know?” Said Emma, Julia and Manali looked at Emma confused.
“Huh…?” they both went, then Manali got it, she smiled and exclaimed, “Of course, how could we forget!”
“I know right? I can’t believe we’re so forgetful.” Emma laughed, Manali laughed with her.
STOP!” Yelled Julia, “How come I don’t get what’s happening at all?”
“Come on. Don’t tell me you still haven’t got it.” Said Manali as she put her arm around Julia’s shoulder and looked at her.

Julia looked at her friends who were all staring at her with a ‘stop messing around’ look.
“Ummm……………….. But I really don’t get what we’re gonna do?”
“JULIA!” Manali yelled while whacking Julia’s head lightly. Merlissa started giggling.
“Ok, ok, here let me ask Julia something. What transport did we take to school today?” Merlissa quizzed Julia while Manali shook her head and removed her arm.
“Oh~” Julia ohed and got it. “Motorbikes! How can we forget?” she immediately rushed off to the parking lot.

Merlissa ran after her happily. Emma was about to open to speak when…
“Don’t run! There are people from our school here idiots.” Manali hissed frantically as she grabbed both of them by the shoulder.  “Thanks.” Emma muttered to Manali who smiled back.
Merlissa and Julia’s head dropped.
“Seriously how childish can the both of you get.” Manali said to the both of them.
“Wahhhhhh!!! I want to run though.” Said Merlissa.
“If you want the school to know that you run like the wind.” Emma said glaring.
“Sorry.” Said Julia and Merlissa in unison.
“Plus, we gotta change first remember.” Manali looked at them sideways.
While nobody was looking they quickly walked to the back of the school and into a dark alleyway. They opened a black door on the left side of the alleyway which was camouflaged with the black bricks except for the golden doorknob. They hurriedly went in one after the other. Emma was the last one to go in. She looked left then right then top then bottom O.o made sure no one was there and went in after the others and locked the door. Behind the door was a mini lit tunnel, after walking down it for 2 minutes you would come to a small cosy room. The room was divided into four parts. In one corner 90% of all things were light blue, in another 90% of all things were a light purple, one was completely hot pink, and the last one cream-coloured. The four friends hurried to their colours, Emma-blue, Merlissa-purple, Manali-hot pink, and Julia-cream-coloured. They grabbed what was comfortable to wear in their wardrobes and rushed into the changing rooms, which was located behind each bookshelf in each coloured corner. They came out wearing: Julia- a cream coloured t-shirt and white board shorts with a pair of sneakers on and a white jacket., Emma- a dark blue long sleeved shirt with long pants and a black jacket, with a pair of runners, Merlissa- a purple long sleeved shirt and long pants with a black jacket and runners, Manali- a pink t-shirt with board shorts and a pink jacket and sneakers. They went back through the tunnel, out into the alleyway went back to the parking lot and BAM! There stood four motorbikes. All famous brands and striking. They all jumped on their different coloured bikes. Julia had a white one with a cream-coloured lightning strike on it. Emma had a black bike with a dark blue lightning strike on it. Merlissa blue bike with a purple lightning strike and Manali a hot pink bike with a red lightning strike on it. They put on their helmets and went zooming off onto the road and to their company they worked for. The TT company which solves all kinds of mysteries. Yes, they were detectives. They were detectives who weren’t allowed to let anyone know who they really were during solving mystery times. As you have guessed their cover name are: Jade, Emerald, Moon and Marble.
It took 20 minutes to arrive at the office. They parked their bikes in the hidden parking lot and took off their helmets. Julia shook her head letting her brown streaked golden hair ponytail go back into place. Emma shook her head letting her short black hair go back into her style. Merlissa shook her head and smoothed out her short black hair. Manali shook her head letting her black pony tailed hair fall back into style. Emma was the first one to get off her bike.
“Come on! We’re gonna be late if we continue to dawdle around like this.” She beckoned to her friends and headed towards the elevator. Her friends jumped off their bikes and trailed after her.
“Emm…” Merlissa started then received a quick meaningful glance from Emma. “I mean Emerald, do we have a new mystery?”
“I’m curious. What did the boss call you about?” Manali asked Emma.
“You’ll find out.” Emma said as she pressed the ‘up’ button of the elevator. The elevator came down and they all went in.
“Why don’t you tell us now?” asked Julia impatiently.
“Risk the chance of the enemy catching us talk about them. No!” Emma said forcefully. Her friends sighed, looked at each other and waited for the elevator to reach their level. As they reached the level and the elevator doors opened a blood-covered corpse fell in. Julia and Merlissa started screaming at the top of their lungs and hugged each other tightly. Manali’s eyes widened and Emma took a step back looking bored. The corpse fell on the floor with a thud.