the beginning of a game/ couple moments

IT IS TIME FOR JEMM AND THE MYSTERIES

Recap: Yesung kneeled on the floor as tears tricled down his face.
________________________________________________________________
Emma was so engrossed in the crime scene she didn't realise that Yesung had been missing for quite some time now. However after that 'perculiar' trip Merlissa paid alot of attention to Yesung, she realised something was wrong. Yesung had never... NEVER... left JemM alone at the crime scene, even when Mnji was with them, just because SHINee was with them now it does not mean he could just LEAVE.
Apparently Julia had realised as well, she thought she had seen a shadow slipping out of Sizzler but recognised it was Yesung so she didn't pay much attention to it, but after not returning in 15mins Julia was starting to suspect something. She excused herself and also sneaked outside. There she saw Yesung holding up something to the moonlight. Julia muffled her own gasp but pressing the palm of her hand to .
Why was there blood on the thing Yesung was holding, and what kind of symbol was that? Don't tell me that Yesung is involved in this murder case. Julia narrowed her eyes, maybe it was time they start digging into Yesung's past. Afterall he had told them nothing... NOTHING about his past at all. When they asked he would just smile and pat them on the shoulder.
"Sometime soon, sometime soon... have patience." Yesung would always say. Emma would always let him off, considering he was the boss and that apart from her no one else would actually take orders from him. But the other three was getting quite annoyed at Yesung's constant 'dodging'. Suddenly Yesung kneeled onto the floor and started crying.
WTF?!?!?!? Julia stood there shifting from one foot to another.
'Do I go?' She thought. She quickly but silently picked a branch with alot of leaves on it.
"Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no...." she picked the leaves off. "ARGH! STUFF THIS!" Julia yelled and threw the branch on the ground. Yesung's head whipped around.
’Oh oops!' she thought, 'why should i be scared, Yesung should be the one feeling guilty.' she nodded her head and walked up to him.
Yesung stood up slowly, he didn't know what to do now, should he own up about his past? Julia walked right up to him.
"Explanation... for that... and your past..." Julia said pointing at 'the skull with three y's' symbol.
Yesung sighed, he lifted the symbol up, "Let's go inside, I'll tell you and our group everything."

(Inside)
After Julia and Yesung had gotten inside, Julia told the other three members what she had observed, Emma was so mad! She refused to sit down and stood and listened to Yesung's story.
"Well..." Yesung began, "this used to be a symbol of my past childhood. Meaning, I used to be in a gang. A gang of 20 members, I, and another two friends were the 'leaders', our names all started with 'Y'. So we made this symbol. After we bashed up another gang and obtained their territory, we would leave this symbol behind, representing we own that place now."
"Your friend's names..." Merlissa asked slowly.
"I dont' remember." Yesung shook his head and buried his face in his hands. He still couldn't tell them everything.
"But i thought you and super junior were...." Manali trailed off.
Yesung nodded, " Yes, super junior and i were very good friends, but there was a time where i felt left out and alone, you know adolescence. So I joined a gang, without them knowing. In the morning, i was like 'a good-two shoes' and during the night i was a gangster."
After listening Emma swiftly her feet and headed off. Her jaw were set really firm. She stopped for a second and closed her eyes and breathed deeply.
'Calm down' she thought.
"You alright?" a voice asked her, she continued to stand there really still doing nothing. She recognised the voice, so she wasn't alarmed anyway.
"Did you... did you know that Yesung used to be part of a gang?" she asked the person behind her.
Hangeng sighed, "Ye... we caught him once, me and super junior, we were so alarmed, so dissappointed, but at least he quit in the end." Emma still felt mad. She was so confused.
"GOD DAMMIT!" she yelled, then she broke down crying. The person she and her group had been serving under was someone so mysterious, someone so mistrustful at times, someone she...loved. She admitted it, she loved him, she loved Yesung. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her and pulled her to his chest. Emma was surprised, but she made no move to push Hangeng away. She needed someone right now, someone she could cry on.

The other three JemM members had also left Yesung sitting by himself on the couch. Julia quietly sighed. She knew Emma had developed feelings for Yesung, and she was mad at him for breaking her heart. She was also very mad about his secret. She paced back and forth and tucked her hair behind her ear. How frustrated she was at this moment! 

"Hey... you need someone to talk to?" Jonghyun asked walking towards her and and put his right hand on her shoulder.
"Thanks." she said, she turned her head around and smiled at him lightly, " I do... but can I trust you?" she asked playfully.
"Don't you trust me?" Jonghyun pretended to be hurt.
"Don't be like that!" Julia said and wacked his shoulder lightly.They laughed together quietly, each enjoying each other's company. Behind a pole stood Heechul. He smiled sadly and walked off.

Merlissa was outside, clearing her head trying to make sense of things. She sighed frustrated. 'I knew Yesung had been hiding something.' she brushed her hair back.
“ A girl shouldn't be alone out at night." Key said striding over.
Merlissa rolled her eyes. "Tell me you're joking! I can fully....." she was cut of by Key.
"Protect yourself? Well you never know. Someday you might find trouble." He took off his jacket and put it around her shoulders.
"Here you need this." He said, he blushed and looked away.
“ Awww.... thank you." Merlissa said, she made him turn around and she pinched his cheeks. He pouted and pinched her nose.
"Let go!" Merlissa complained.

Manali sighed sitting down on a chair. Now Emma was going to cry her eyes out, no doubt about that. She put her chin on the table.
"This is crap! Complete crap!" She said. She watched as someone quietly sit opposite to her. She looked up and saw Taemin. He smiled at her.
"What?" she demanded. Taemin pouted, "Don't be so mean, I just came to see if I could help you out in anyway. If you don't need me then fine." He stood up to leave.
"No wait!" Manali pulled onto his hand. "Stay, please, stay." Tears started to fill her eyes.
"Wah!" Don't cry, i'll stay ok, just don't cry." He immediately sat on a chair next to her. As she buried her head into his chest and cried.