Yesung's secret

IT IS TIME FOR JEMM AND THE MYSTERIES

Recap: He whispered a name that brought pain to his heart.
_______________________________________________
(At a abanded house)
"So did you kill her?" A person sitting near the window asked the killer, while turning something around and around in his/her hands. It glowed under the moonlight.
"Yes. But..."
The person spun around in a black leather chair and raised a hand to stop the killer from talking. A large, black hood concealed the face of the person sitting.
"Someone saw you run...didn't they." The voice sounded amused.
"I..." before the killer could finish he lay on the floor dead. Near his heart something glowed, the weapon had gotten him right where it should.
"Another one wasted because of stupidity." The person in the black hood sighed, then laughed quietly and evilly. The person spun around to face the large window again.
"Master, what should we do now?" asked a person stepping from the shadows.
The black hood wearer tapped his/her chin thoughtfully.
"Let's wait and see." he/she mused.
The person who stepped from the shadows sighed.
"Why don't you finish them once and for all?"
"Shut Up! You don't understand anything."
"But killing them would be easier!" The other person said.
“I treat you as a friend," the person snarled, "don't make me kill you.  Plus torturing someone is more fun, then just killing them. Letting them die is going easy on them."
"As you wish." The person stepped back into the shadows.
The black hooded person rubbed his/her bottom lip and smiled.
"Yesung~ 4 years ago i said i will make you pay. My game has just started."

(Outside Sizzler)
Yesung slowly put his hand down. What should he do? He remembered something and closed his eyes tightly.
'I can't believe that you're still alive. I can't believe you're doing this. You weren't like this before. Why? We said we would only hurt not kill. Why? Where are you? Why are you like this?" Yesung kneeled onto the floor and tears started trickling down his cheeks. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Can you guys guess if it's a guy or girl?
Credits to the owner(s) of the picture. By the way i photoshopped it a bit.