minji is revealed

IT IS TIME FOR JEMM AND THE MYSTERIES

Recap: (Flashback)
_______________________
2 years ago
"Unnie! (elder sister) "Emma yelled as she saw Minji coming her way.
"Where?!?!?!" asked Merlissa.
"There!" yelled Manali.
"Where... there!" Julia yelled.
Minji a detective at the company walked towards the four girls with candy in her hand.
"UNNIE!" the four girls yelled and hugged Minji.
"Hey ^^." Minji said and handed the four girls the candy.
"Thank you!" the four girls chorused and unwrapped the candy and started eating it. Minji chuckled at the girls cuteness, and they all grinned back at her. Minji observed the girls for a while and asked them a question.
"Did you guys do your homework?"
The four girls nodded their heads.
Minji raised an eyebrow. "Now really?"
This time only Manali and Emma nodded their heads. Julia and Merlissa looked at Minji sheepishly.
Minji sighed and bobbed down to look at Julia and Merlissa. "Remember, if you want to become like unnie, you must do what you need to do kay?"
"But it's tiring." Merlissa pouted.  “Yeah." Julia agreed.
Minji sighed and shook her head while smiling. Yet she knew that the two who usually 'acted' as the weaker and didn't their homeowork were actually the 'stronger' ones.
"Jake (Jonghyun)?" Emma said while pointing. Jonghyun was just outside walking towards the companies building.
"Let's go." Merlissa said.
"Let them have some private time." Julia said while pointing at Minji and Jonghyung.
Minji blushed, even though the girls were young, they knew alot, too much for Minji's liking too. The four little girls ran off with the candy to go and play.
"Hey!" Jonghyun yelled as he pushed the door open. Minji turned around and waved. Just then Yesung walked down the stairs.
"Hey bro!" he yelled at Jonghyun, the guys laughed and gave each other a high five. Then Jonghyun went up to Minji and pecked her on the cheek. Minji smiled at him.
"Ewww... don't go mushy in front of me alright? Mikan, my dad said he wanted to see you in ten minutes." Yesung said and walked off.
"Don't overwork yourself ok?" Jonghyun said worried over Minji, "Oh... and who were the four little girls you were just talking to?"
Minji rolled her eyes. "Jake their 14, they're not little anymore. And don't worry i won't over work myself.
(End of flashback)

"So... the girls i saw... the girls were... you guys?" Jonghyun was stunned, the three stared at him coldly.
"She was our teacher, our saviour, our..." Merlissa said. "And you killed her." Manali said through tears, that were emerging.

(Flashback)
"We have to go save him now!" Minji yelled panickly.
"Unnie, calm down don't shout." Emma said frowning. Apparently Jonghyun was in the grasp of their killer.
"You don't understand." Minji yelled as she swiveled around to glare at Emma. This was the very first time that she ever raised her voice at the four girls, let alone glare. They were frightened, very frightened.
"Minji, stop panicking and think properly." Yesung's dad tried to calm her down.
"How do you expect me to?" Minji asked through her teeth and rushed out the door.
"MINJI!" all the people in the room yelled. (That includes, JemM, Yesung and his dad.)
(End of flashback)

”Love made her lose her logic and she came after you." Merlissa said.
"And we're pretty sure you know what happens next dont you?" Julia said.

(Flashback)
Laying on the ground coughing out blood and laying in her blood Minji was defeated.
"Hmph!" the black shadow kicked her. "You managed to save him, but you're gonna die." The person hissed. "But i'm impressed that you managed to find our 'liar'. The person smirked.
"Yu-..." before Minji finished saying the person's name the black shadow kicked her again.
"SAYONARA!" the person said and pushed Minji off the cliff.

After a couple of hours her company finally managed to find her. She was dying.
"NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone yelled.
"Her name..." Minji whispered.
"What?" Yesung asked and leant down to hear her.
"The person... behind... behind all the crimes... her name.... is...Yu-..." Minji being unable to finish the criminals name took her last shuddering breath and rose to heaven.
"Minji... Minji... MINJI... MINJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouts and cries erupted.

On the day of Minji's funeral... Jonghyun had rushed over.
"No... impossible... she couldn't of... couldn't of died." Jonghyun said when he saw her coffin. Tears sprang from his eyes.
Suddenly he felt a punch and he lay on the ground.
"YOU! HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AGAIN!" Yesung yelled.
After a choatic situation, Jonghyun had left not allowed to attend Minji's funeral. After he left JemM appeared with grim expressions.
"Has he come yet?" asked a lifeless Emma.
They all knew she was referring to Jonghyun.
"Yes. He left already." Yesung answered.
"WHAT?!?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM?" Emma demanded.
She was about to go find him when she was pulled back. The four girls huddled together all wanting to cry. Merlissa, Manali and Julia let tears flow freely while Emma held her tears back.
'I'll will not cry.' she thought. 'I'll stay strong for Minji, and emotionless for my life, and the others who are with me.
(End of flashback)