another problem?

IT IS TIME FOR JEMM AND THE MYSTERIES

Recap: (End of flashback)
_______________________________________________________
The room was silent, really silent, it was an uncomfortable silence, a silence that seemed quiet deadly (in a way).
The three girls in the room had a dark expression on their faces, their eyes were directed at a single guy. The guy standing in the middle of four other guys.  He had an expression that showed only pain and sadness. One guy beside him patted him on the back and tried to comfort him. The others were opening and closing their mouths, not knowing what to say or should they say anything.
Suddenly the girl in the middle of the three girls piped up.
“It’s been quite a while, where’s Emerald?” Merlissa tilted her head to one side.
“I know right?” Manali said striding towards the door. “I’ll go look for her.” She said while she opened the door.

(At the open roof)
“Youth should be different~!” Yesung sang the last word of the song ‘I have my own youth’ by Fahrenheit. He turned around and smiled at Emma, while she did the same.
“Alright then…” Emma said and stood up dusting her pants. “Let’s go back. You’re going to face him one day.”
Yesung immediately felt a tug at his heart, but stood up nether less.
“Oh crap!” Emma suddenly said under her breath when she saw the time on her watch.
“What?” Yesung asked alarmed his posture stiffened immediately.
“Nothing important except that…” Emma pondered on what she was going to say, she couldn’t possibly tell him that she told her members that she went to the restroom and went to look for him instead, and has been away for 20 minutes. What would Yesung think of her? She couldn’t develop feelings for him and didn’t want to be his burden. Yesung smirked.
“Now… now… tell me.” He said.
“Uhh…” Emma was starting to turn red; she turned so he couldn’t see her. “Let’s just go back.” She strode towards the stairs. Yesung caught her by the arm turned her around and stared into her eyes trying to get her to tell him what was wrong.
“Tell me…” he said softly, Emma gulped.
‘Right here comes nothing.” She thought and opened to answer.
“*COUGH COUGH* Uh… what are you guys exactly DOING?” Manali asked, what she saw was, two people standing really close to each other staring into each other’s eyes. Manali shivered, she didn’t like mushy stuff. Then suddenly she straightened and narrowed her eyes at them. Yesung had loosened his grip on Emma, and she quickly turned around to face Manali.
“What I just saw mustn’t be what I was thinking. Were you guys violating rule number…..”
“NO!” Emma cut Manali off. “Don’t jump to conclusions so easily. We were just discussing a couple of problems, and we had a fight that’s all.” Emma said coldly and quickly walked past Manali and down the stairs. Manali glared at Yesung.
“You made the rules. And I want me and my members to continue to stay alive, so if you don’t mind…..” Manali knew she didn’t have to continue and Yesung would get the message. She hurried after Emma. Yesung sighed and also went after them.

(Back in the office)
Emma entered followed by an angry Manali and a guilty-looking Yesung. Julia and Merlissa were a little taken aback.
“What the hell happened?” Merlissa hissed at Manali.
“Those two are getting to close.” Manali hissed back.
“What?!?!?” Julia was shocked.
“What?” The boys said. They were shocked when Julia suddenly exploded.
“Uhh… nothing.” Julia smiled a little sheepishly at them. The guys looked at each other and shrugged.
“Have you told them everything yet?” Emma asked Julia.
“About Mikan?”
“Ye.”
“Ye, I have.”
“So did you really love Mikan?” Emma asked Jonghyun, “Cause you seem like a player.”
“I did.” Jonghyun said struggling to hold his tears back. “I became a playboy because… because…” he couldn’t finish.
Julia pursed her lips and walked over and said “It’s ok. People have to die someday… I mean… Mikan she just went a little… earlier perhaps, I’m pretty sure you guys will meet… uhh… in the next life or something. You know. We don’t blame you anymore… well at least I don’t. How about you guys?”
Emma caught the way Julia was looking at her. She studied Jonghyun for a second and sighed.
“I’ll forgive.” She said plainly.
“So do I.” Merlissa said.
“I’ll forgive you too.” Manali said.
Everyone turned to look at Yesung. “Do I have a chance?” he asked.
He walked up to Jonghyun.
“Sorry, mate. I forgive.” Suddenly everyone in the room as crying.

Up in the sky, the passed away Minji smiled down at the little group in the office.
‘Took them long enough.’ She thought, I’m happy Julia was able to make the first move.
“Minji!” someone called out her name, she turned around.
“Your turn to look after the tree.” Minji smiled and hurried over to the only tree in the celestial which held the precious fruits of eternal life. After dying Minji was granted to heaven and granted to become the protector of trees. She was now a forever ‘tree protector’ who could look down upon earth and watch her disciples (students) grow up and become what she couldn’t become.