5

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon pulled her heavy luggage behind her while walking towards the school. There were a few other students beside here, who pulled their luggage with them. Most of them talked to other students with bright faces. There were a few who walked alone but they seemed like they disliked company anyways. Since she hadn't been able to eat any breakfast, Siyeon stopped at a bakery to buy some breakfast.

The stuffed bun was still warm and it would satisfy her hunger for a while. Asking herself with whom she might be roomed, Siyeon halted at the entrance. Han Siyeon.... H... With a frown, Siyeon looked through the list. There were so many students that she couldn't find her name at first. By the second time she found for her name. West wing, fourth floor, room 666. How ironic, Siyeon thought, the number 666 was the devil's number.

Not that she was very religious but nevertheless, to her it was very ironic. A thin smile appeared on his lips but it disappeared as soon as she saw the name of her roommate. Jung Ara. Who was Jung Ara? She was probably not the only one who asked herself who her roommate was and that's why she decided not to think about it too much. She would find it out sooner or later anyways.

“Siyeon!” Someone called and she turned around. Hikari waved at her but she couldn't get through to Siyeon because of the next stream of students, which suddenly poured into the school. “Excuse me... sorry! Can I – sorry!” Hikari called out, pushing herself through the students until she stood in front of Siyeon. “Oh my, are you okay?” Somehow, Siyeon pitied Hikari a bit since she looked so stressed and simply clumsy.

“Ahh, finally. So, have you already looked up where your room is?” It seemed like Hikari already knew it but then again she already had brought her luggage and everything else yesterday. She surely had slept in one of the inns on the island and probably had been at the school since early morning. “Oh, I see! We are practically room neighbors! My room is just next to yours! Shall we go take a look at it?”

Siyeon nodded and the two girls headed towards the west wing of the school. On their way towards the dorm, they had to leave the main school building. There was another big park behind the school, which was surrounded by huge trees. “This part of the school also harbors many animals, like deers and such.” That was new to Siyeon but somehow it was awesome as well, even though Siyeon didn't know why.

From afar, she spotted a rooftop between the trees and a couple of meters away another one. “What are those rooftops?” Hikari followed the direction Siyeon's finger were pointing at and her eyes widened suddenly. “You don't know?” she called out and a frown appeared on Siyeon's face. “Know what?” The puzzlement must had been clearly visible in her eyes because Hikari started to explain while nodding.

“Well, those houses are dorms too. Some students live there, students with parents that have money and status, you know.” The way she stressed 'status' as if it was something very special, gave Siyeon a very weird feeling. “Ahh, I see.” It seemed like everyone, who attended Prosperity High was incredibly rich, even Hikari, even though she didn't show it.

The way she walked and the way she talked was ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter