188

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon nervously brushed her hair out of her face. She wasn’t used to her hair colour as of yet. It had been Iori’s to finally change some things up since hair her colour had been “boring brown” up until now. The visit at the hair style saloon nearly had been a disaster because they couldn’t had decided on the hair colour, an Mao nearly had started a fight with Rui. In the end Siyeon had decided to trust Iori, who had decided on a platinum blond, and also a new hair cut, which was now chin length with bangs. Very practical. Still, the new colour was unusual.


The strands of the bangs fell back into her face. With a frustrated sigh Siyeon turned away from the mirror only to look at the pile of clothes in front of her. It had taken her the whole morning of trying to find the perfect outfit for Mao’s visit. She seriously needed new clothes since all the pretty clothes Ara and Hikari had bought for her were still at the college. In the end she had decided on a knee long, black a-line pleaded skirt under which she wore black tights. For the top she had decided on a comfy dark red turtle neck sweater. She also had decided to wear her fake glasses again, just for today. Fumbling at her turtleneck, she jumped as she heard someone clearing his throat. Rui stood in her door, glancing at her with a smile. “You look very pretty, but if you don’t stop being nervous. Pýr won’t stop pacing in the room and it doesn’t help that he has to hold back with the cursing here.


Of course, her Warriors would know how she felt since she had been so nervous that she probably had been signaling them from the early morning. “Sorry,” she replied meekly. Rui hugged her as she reached out to him. Gently, he kissed her forehead, and then the back of her head. “It will be alright. You know how Mao is, you know how your parents are. Pretty sure you will get along fabulously, considering Mao will put on his mega watt charm.” His warmth calmed her and she closed her eyes while listening to Rui’s steady heartbeat. Looking at her Rui had to admit that he was jealous of Mao. Siyeon was a wonderful person with a gentle yet brave heart. It didn’t help that she was really pretty, in his eyes at least. Those thoughts he has never uttered to anyone, and he tried to keep them in the darkest corner of his mind. Despite the possibility of a polygamous relationship he also assumed that Siyeon was weirded out by the thought. It didn’t help that he was her Warrior and she probably didn’t harbor any feelings like the love she had for Mao for him. Also, Pýr would forever get on his nerves if he would know his thoughts. His fingers absentmindedly played with the fringes of Siyeon’s hair, while his other hand rubbed over her back.


“Feeling better?”


He could feel her nervous energy disappear through the link they shared. “Thanks Rui, you are the best.” He gave Siyeon a chaste on the cheek, the only thing he allowed himself before he took her to the room next door to present her to the other two Warriors. Pýr nearly tripped over his own feet while Kinji gave an approving nod. “You look pretty hime,” the giant noted. “You look ing pretty. Siyeon, if you wouldn’t dress like a bag of sack you would get more game!” Kinji elbowed Pýr for that comment who just kicked back. “But seriously, you should dress more often like that. I like it very much, hime.” 


Kinji’s compliment made her blush. She never had considered dressing up properly since it never had been her interest. Now though it was a different case. “Please promise me not to start any trouble with Mao.” Those words were directed at Pýr especially, who only huffed annoyed. He grumbled something along the lines that he promised it though Siyeon was not all too sure if he could keep that. She prayed to whatever god would hear her that the day would not end in a disaster. “Right, I will go down now to get some breakfast, are you guys coming as well?” They followed her on foot, though Rui trailed behind a bit. His thoughts haunted him and he tried to let them go with a long sigh. He needed to concentrate.


Siyeon who was too nervous to notice her Warrior’s own conflicting thoughts.


In typical Mao fashion he had given her a short notice that he will come one day earlier since he was able to snuck away from his duties, but she shouldn’t tell Shigen or else he would get in trouble. Siyeon couldn’t really eat any of her breakfast and only nibbled at the rim of hear tea mug. She had boyfriends over before, introducing them never had been a problem before but this time it felt different. Though, it was Mao. She shouldn’t be that nervous about him but she was. “If you are not eating you will faint.” Kinji reached over with his long arm and held an onigiri right in front of her face. His brows raised with expectancy, so she gave in and took a big bite. Satisfied, he with drew his arm and continued eating. “Will you 3 be alright?” Her Warriors stopped eating to look at her, slight confusion on their faces.


“I know that you don’t get along with Mao the best,” Pýr scoffed at that but he kept silent, “but I don’t want you guys to fight. Everyone of you, I hold everyone of you dearly to my heart.”


She could not imagine being apart from her Warriors anymore.


“Siyeon, your worry too much. We would never knowingly want to bring you any misery.” Rui’s smile was genuine, and so where his words. “Shrimp’s ing right. If I behave like a total idiot over these days I give yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter