114

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was in complete shock over that what just happened. Sehun lost. Sehun had lost against a complete stranger. The students looked at each other but no one dared to say anything. Something completely outrageous and unimaginable just had happened and no one did know what to think about it.
One of the sons of the council members just had lost to someone who was probably not even from an important family. Of course, the case happened where the parents weren't powerful and the child was really powerful.

Rui nearly slipped because of the pool of blood, which had gathered under and around his feet, as he tried to help Sehun up. “Out of the way! Hurry!” someone called and seconds later, Mao and Mr. Zhang came running. “Out of the way! Oh my... geez, you two had to exaggerate it.”
Mao helped Sehun up while Mr. Zhang grabbed Rui. “Stop starring. You guys all have better things to do!” Mao called out and everyone flinched at his sudden words.

The two teachers and the two injured students disappeared as fast as they could and the crowd dissolved, each of the students whispering and talking about what just had happened.
“He lost,” Chanyeol muttered but instead of being surprised, the others just sighed. “Oh well, it's not like he's invincible or something like that. Heck, he lost to his teacher countless times and probably against his older brother as well.” Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders so as if all that wasn't a big deal.

“But he's badly injured! I don't think that his teacher nor his brother ever would beat him up that bad!” Siyeon called out, which only earned her a tired smile from the others. “Then you are thinking wrong. This is how we grow up. Our whole life is a fight.”

Of course, how could Siyeon forget something like that, but still, the way they grew up sounded too cruel to be true.

“Coming from a strong and influential family doesn't always mean that you win. In ancient times it was like this but the times had changed. There are so many cases were children and people who are from a powerful family lose to someone who's not from a powerful family,” Kai muttered. He did not look the least worried, even though he had seen how badly Sehun got injured.

“I don't know what they think of us sometimes. That we are invincible and unbeatable? People are so ing stupid sometimes,” Baekhyun grumbled. He was annoyed how people looked at them, how they thought of him and his friends and how superficial and so very stupid they could be. “Sometimes you give off that feeling though,” replied Siyeon even though she sounded really absentminded.
“There always will be someone better. No one is unbeatable or the best for forever.”

He had a point there and Siyeon realized that he just had the thought the same about them as all the other people. She felt a bit dumfounded and ashamed by that because everyone with common sense could have thought of the words Baekhyun just had said.
“Oh come, on, don't make such a face. Go and visit them. I am sure that Sehun will be happy to see you, even though he maybe doesn't show it as much as I would do it,” Kai winked with a smile and gave her a slight push. “Go, we will come in a few minutes.”

Siyeon nodded and walked away and Kai immediately dropped his mask. “That guy is extremely dangerous,” he immediately said and Kyungsoo nodded. “Do you think you can find out something about him? Wonders me that Sehun hasn't done it yet.”
The people who worked for Sehun were also his father's people and he couldn't always use them. “His people are a bit busy. I will take care of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter