171

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get behind me!” Shigen shouted. He imaginably grabbed the fire and it disappeared, whereas Takero only had to walk past it and it went out on its on. “What is going on here. This no normal fire. It is difficult to control,” Seokyong said in a calm voice.
“Damn it. It's them! Marco! Tristan! Get down there! Hurry!” Takero shouted and the two listened immediately. He didn't have to say anything because they understood what was going on.

Never could they ever let them get what was hidden in the school. Never. An explosion came up right in front of their way but the flames split in the middle to make a way for them. “He's right. The fire is difficult to control. The most aren't trained to control elements like these,” Tristan muttered. Worry was written all over his face but it wouldn't hinder his abilities as a fighter.
“I never thought that they would attack the school during a time like this. Anyways, we have time to discuss this later! We have to find the intruders first!”

The school itself was completely empty but many parts were destroyed. Luckily, the library was completely intact. “Hurry!” Marco shouted at Tristan, who opened the passage to the underground library. “Someone's down there already,” he muttered as he jumped down.
Under the school was the underground library, which had restricted access. The library there bore rare books of the mageíyan history, bore the names of those who had founded the society throughout the centuries.

But there was one book that had to do with the mageíyan history without having anything of it written down in itself. It belonged to the dark history no one liked to speak of. Even though the current generation was not responsible for it, they all bore the sins of the generations before them.

“Let's hope they haven't gotten it yet, considering how well hidden it is.” They rushed down the stairs as fast as they could, hoping that it still was not too late.
Marco suddenly dashed forward, grabbed the water that aimed at them and directed it downward into the ground. “Who are you? Show yourself!” he called out.
They didn't have to wait all too long. Two hooded men stepped in their way and Marco and Tristan immediately knew that they had to be careful.

“I never thought that we would see you guys again, not after that night,” Marco growled. He knew that the fight wouldn't be easy but he hoped that it would be over fast, for the sake of the sake of everyone who was on the campus at the moment.
“Do you really think you defeated all of us? Foolish Mageíyas. We will get our revenge for what your people have done to our people.”

Electricity danced along the underground pipes. A flash came up, short and bright but Tristan sent it back to the hooded men right away. They deflected it, of course but in that moment Tristan and Marco stormed forward.
Fire and lightening combined and the pressure was immense. They kept the flames and the big destruction power under control though until the flames suddenly dissolved.
“Don't think it will be that easy!” one of their enemies shouted out loud. Marco went down as something sharp and hard hit him but he got up really fast again.

“Never thought that it would be easy,” Marco growled back.

-

The situation seemed to have calmed down a bit and Takero and the others had managed to put out most of the fires. “Can we help somehow?” Chanyeol asked his father, who nodded. “Take care of the wounded. Try to find as many as you can. Take the others with you! Hurry, we have enough healers here at the moment to help the healers here out!”

Chanyeol grabbed Kai and Sehun, who were in the near of him. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were nowhere to be seen and he hoped that everything was alright.
“Damn it, what is going on here,” Kai muttered. He had a big scratch on his forehead, which bled and multiple burn marks over his arms and even on his face.
It would have been worse if he wouldn't have shielded himself during the explosions. He wasn't the only one who was injured though. Even Chanyeol had burns, which surprised him. Fire was his main element but this fire was different.

Why was it so difficult to control?

“Kai, your forehead is bleeding again,” Sehun commented. Surprised, Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter