128

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon gaped after Pýr, who went into the lift and disappeared. “Is he for real?” she asked Rui, still quite shocked about his words. “The question here is if you are for real?” Rui shot back, whereupon Siyeon didn't have any answer. That just now, if it really had been a memory... what the actual heck happened there?
“You are not expecting me to marry you, do you?”

For a moment, Rui stared at her, before he broke out in laughter. “No, of course not. You are being with a will of your own and people change over time. Besides, you were a little child and children often say such things.”
The smile on his face disappeared as he noticed a few strong presences coming nearer. “Your friends are here,” he whispered. “Siyeon, never forget, I am here to protect you.”

Just as Siyeon wanted to tell him that despite acknowledging his words, she didn't want any protection, Kai came around the corner. Much to Siyeon's surprise, the others were there as well and they all wore an expression of worry on their faces. “Did something happen?” Chanyeol asked immediately while eying Rui warily.
“Todd, not Rui,” Siyeon answered to clear any misunderstanding. “Such a bastard,” Kai growled and a dark glimmer hushed through his eyes.

With a calm voice, Rui told them what Siyeon had told him and Pýr and as Chanyeol and Kai turned around, Sehun had to grab both of them to hold them back. “You can't go and try to kill him. If he tried to ually assault her, then this is a case for the teachers. You should talk to Yixing or Mao, or any other of your teachers.”
Considering how Mao was a bit crass sometimes, Siyeon intended to talk to Yixing about that.
“But Sehun! That bastard nearly her! He even kissed Siyeon!” Chanyeol called out, obviously angry.

It strangely disturbed Siyeon that they assumed that Todd had tried to her because he did not.

“Guys, Todd did not me. He just... well, he was creepy and a bit too crazy for my own taste but he did not me!”

For a moment, the others stared at her before they turned away again. “Guys!” Siyeon called out again as Kai suddenly lift her up. “Whatever. See you guys later.”
Before anyone could react, Kai ran away, carrying Siyeon over his shoulder while she tried to pull her skirt down. “Kai, put me down! Everyone is going to see my underwear! And where the heck are we going?”
She could hear Chanyeol shouting after them but his voice disappeared quickly, while Kai ran down the stairs until they reached the library.

“Illusion. I created an illusion,” Kai explained while he opened the door and peeked in.

There barely were any students there and Kai entered the library through a side entrance. “Kai!” Siyeon hissed silently but he only chuckled and brushed her hair out of her face. “I wanted to talk to you alone,” he winked and Siyeon's jaw dropped open. “And for that you had to kidnap me?”
As Siyeon raised her brow Kai chuckled and he pushed her back until she hit a shelf with her back. “I wanted to try it out. No, that was a joke but I wanted to talk to you alone, really. We didn't have the opportunity to do that since that time in my room.”

Kai hasn't forgotten the talk between Siyeon and him and how she had tried to help him. He leaned in, putting his arm over Siyeon's head while his free hand remained at his side.
“Though, Chanyeol probably is going to beat the hell out of me for doing this.” A chuckle came over Kai's lips, so as if he was highly amused by the thought alone.
“He will not. Why should he?” Siyeon asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter