150

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Takeshi felt extremely unwell. For a whole while now he felt like someone was watching him and it disturbed him that he couldn't figure out who it was. His Warriors still were at the infirmary since Mr. Zhang couldn't have healed them all at once.
It was nerve-wrecking to walk around without any Warrior and he asked himself how all the Ísos could handle this pressure.

Rubbing his arms, he walked down the path to his private dorm and he was quite happy that his dorm soon came insight. No one would attack him there.
His relieve got replaced by panic as someone suddenly grabbed him by his collar from behind and pulled him into the darkness of the trees.
No scream came over his lips because the golden eyes silenced him immediately.

“No. Please no,” Takeshi whispered but Kinji only knelt down because he even over-towered Takeshi, who wasn't even that short. “I have my orders,” Kinji said. His voice was deep but strangely soft as well, just like a lullaby.
“I beg you, have some mercy!”
Takeshi's fear and panic didn't reach Kinji. He didn't have any kind of sympathy for Takeshi nor did he felt bad about doing his job.

The punisher of Jiyeon's private army – that was his infamous name. Every of her followers feared him and that's why they didn't dare to disobey.
For his job he got paid. He had received a private lodging on the campus where no one would disrupt him. All alone. He was all alone.

“Jooyeon said that you deserve this. I only follow her orders.”

There was no need for him to pull his katana for that he only pulled it in a fight. For punishing other people, he didn't need to pull his katana. A swirling wind appeared in front of his index and middle finger while Takeshi watched everything with horror in his eyes.
“NO!” Takeshi screamed out loud and raised his arms to defend himself. He already thought of the worst but someone saved him. Someone he had not expected to safe him.

“What is going on here?”

-

Siyeon had been on her way back as she had noticed strange presences in her nearby and despite knowing better, she followed the presences.
“What is going on here?” she asked but her eyes widened as she saw Takeshi and the tall guy with the long, violet-blue hair.
Takeshi seemed like he was terrified to no end while the other guy looked like he had no soul at all.
“Si-Siyeon!” Takeshi called out. Whatever was going on, and even though Takeshi had fought her before, Siyeon was not okay with it that he was crawling on the ground, scared and terrified.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter