126

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bunch of people had gathered in a circle around a person, who partly got hidden by the other students. Malicious laughter came from the students. The group scattered before anyone could even help and revealed a girl laying on the ground. “Oh, no no no no no,” Siyeon whispered as she got up and ran towards the girl.
“What the heck is wrong with her?” Pýr asked but he got shushed up by Sehun and Kai right away. They had noticed the shocked expression on Siyeon's face and the deep fear and the scars which she tried to hide, whatever those maybe.

“Hey, you alright?” Siyeon asked the girl. It was a more hypothetical question since the girl was obviously not okay. She laid with her head hiding behind her arms and her body all curled up, her uniform dirty and wrinkled. Luckily, she wasn't bleeding anywhere but she flinched as Siyeon tried to touch her.
“What did they do to you?” Siyeon asked with a calm voice even though there was a turmoil inside her body.
The girl did not answer. She took a few deep shaky breaths, before she got up and shook her head.

“No, leave me alone,” she whispered while wiping away her tears. The girl suddenly froze and stared past Siyeon who cursed inside her head. “Get the hell away, you are scaring her,” Siyeon hissed at the boys, who stepped back immediately.
The girl suddenly jumped up and pushed Siyeon from her feet. “Leave me alone! I don't need your help!” she called out and ran away.

Siyeon stared after her, until Baekhyun called out her name. “Siyeon. Siyeon, get up. Your uniform is getting dirty,” he said with a dry voice but as he saw her gaze, the words he wanted to say to her stuck in his throat. Their was a pull into the depths of despair inside him and he unconsciously raised his hand and rubbed his chest. “They did the same to her what they did to me,” Siyeon whispered but there was something quite alarming and offsetting in her voice.

“To be killed or not to be killed. Only the strongest ones will survive,” Rui muttered but Siyeon didn't quite heard him.

“Oi, what a lovely round everyone!” A sudden voice called out and everyone turned his head to Mao, who approached them with a smile. What no one knew was that he felt incredibly horrible and it just had happened a few minutes ago as he had been on his way to the main school building. The despair had been unbearable and he had ran to the source right away.
It surprised him a bit that this source was Siyeon. “Did something happen?” he asked more serious now and looked at Rui and Pýr, who only shrugged their shoulders though.

“Not our ing business,” answered Pýr and pointed at Siyeon. “Her problem.” A sigh came over Mao's lips and he pinched the bridge of his nose. Occasionally, Mao and Pýr had met but they never had become good friends but they weren't enemies either.
Mao pushed the others away and ruffled Siyeon's hair wildly. “Come on, get up. They can see your , my dear.”

Siyeon looked at him, disturbed and irritated. “Do I have to lift your skirt so that you will listen to me?” he asked with a raised brow. “Don't you even dare, idiot,” Siyeon hissed and a smile appeared on Mao's face. “Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter