115

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was quite interesting to watch Mao and Mr. Zhang stitching up Sehun and Rui. They hold completely still and didn't move a single inch during the whole process. “Can't you heal the wounds like that?” Siyeon asked them but Mao shook his head. “Well, we could, of course, but it is better for the body if it heals itself. Forgot? We heal faster than the humans. Healing such shallow wounds with healing abilities is not necessary at all.”
He spoke with the seriousness of a healer but as he glanced at her, Mao gave her a fleeting smile.

With a slight cease between his brows, he made the last stitches, before he tied the end to a knot and cut off the end. “Are you finished, Yixing?” Mao asked and Lay agreed. “Finished. You two really shouldn't have faught to this extend. This is not the military, it's a school,” Yixing reminded them but it seemed like he reminded Rui especially. “Wait here, I will get you some shirts.”

Rui and Sehun sat up at the same time and looked at each other, before they looked at Siyeon. It was a silent agreement between the two of them not to talk about what just had been said, before Siyeon came.
“Sehun, you promised not to fight Rui,” Siyeon suddenly whispered but Sehun didn't look guilty at all. “I'm sorry.” It was all Sehun could say to that. Some promises were made to broken and he didn't feel any guilt nor remorse. “It's not like one of us died or something like that. Let it go,” Rui grumbled and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Now that his shirt was gone, Siyeon saw that he was more muscly than she thought he would be. What caught her her attention a bit more were the fine lines of scars, which covered his chest and the color of those scars told her that they were old. How the hell did he get those scars?
“It's easier said than done,” Siyeon sighed and Mao chuckled. “She's just worried about you guys. Take it because a woman's worry is always more worth than everything else, am I right, Siyeon-chan?”

The way he said her name made her want to punch him but she only rolled his eyes at him. “You two are prohibited to fight for the next two days, alright? The bigger wounds may open up again and then you will get into a lot of trouble.”
With a sigh, he turned to Siyeon and pointed with his finger at her. “It's your duty to keep an eye at these two, aye?” There was mischief in Mao's eyes and Siyeon immediately knew that he wanted to mess with her.

“Like they would listen to me,” she mumbled, which only earned her a slight grin from Rui. “Then you have to tell me. Ain't I your sugar daddy.”

“Mao!” Siyeon called while she blushed in a bright red and Mao broke out in laughter. “I was just kidding. Geez, but really, come and tell me anytime if you need help to get these idiots in line.”
It was a lame excuse to get her to visit him more often, Siyeon knew that but she still was a bit too irritated that he called himself her sugar daddy, even though it was meant as a joke.

“Mao, stop teasing her. You really haven't changed since you graduated,” Mr. Zhang sighed as he came in again. He gave Rui and Sehun each a shirt and Siyeon a glass water. “Thank you, Mr Zhang.”
His gentle smile turned even softer, if that was even possible. “Call me Yixing when we are in private. Only in public you have to call me Mr. Zhang.”

His smile disappeared as he turned around to Rui and Sehun, who still sat on the same spot and both still not dressed.

“Get dressed you two! This is not a competition for who got the best body or who impresses the girl the fastest! Really, youngster these days.”

In hurry, Rui and Sehun got dressed again, as someone else suddenly walked into the room. “You look better than I've expected you to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter