8.

My lil bro is in love with my girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungmin-ah, mama will be coming home late. Why don't you sleep with Luhan in your room, okay?" She say as she put her heels on.

He nodded his head and was holding onto Luhan's hand. She smiled at them then leave the mansion. They look at her leave the mansion. Luhan looked down to Sungmin, "Sungmin-ah, what do you want to do? Do you want to play games, studying, watching tv or reading books?" He asked the little boy.

Sungmin let go of his hand and write something on his notepad and show it to Luhan.

Watching tv cause Pororo is going to start any minute.

Luhan smiled, "Okay then,"

With that both of them head to the living room to watch tv.

 

~~~

 

Lena looked at the club which is called Exo Planet. She was not planning on going to the club but she had to as Kai's words had lingering in her mind. She sighed and pay the taxi driver then left the taxi and head inside the club. As she open the door, there were loud music playing in the background and some people were dancing on the dancefloor and some were drinking.

She just went to the bar and took a sit on the stool and she order herself some tequila shot, the bartender nodded his head as he give her drink. Tonight she thought of being drunk and find some guys to flirt with and be wasted so that she could forget about Kai's words that was lingering in her head. She took her glass and drank it in one shot and ask the bartender more and he did gave her again. She took it and drank in one shot again.

As she took her glass and drink it in one shot, suddenly someone was sitting beside and order himself, same as Lena is having. As the bartender gave both of them their drinks, they took it and drink it in one shot.

Lena then order more which surprised the guy beside her. He then chuckle, "Wow, I didn't think a girl like yourself could order more." he said as he drink another shot of tequila.

She looked at him and smirked then leaned towards him and whisper to him in his ear. He gladly accept it and soon enough they were kissing with each other. The random guy deepen the heated kiss as Lena's fingers tangle on his hair. Kai was sighing as Lena's words had stung his heart and hurt him.

So to make it feel be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter