2.

My lil bro is in love with my girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was busy with his work suddenly his workplace phone ring, he picked it up.

"Sir, your dad is here to see you."

He sighed, "Let him in." with that he hung up.

He heard the knock on the door then say 'come in' with that the door open reveal his dad and a young girl. He raised an eyebrow.

"Who is this,dad?" he asked.

"This is Yuri and she will be your fiancee."

"WHAT?! Dad, have you forgotten that I am in relationship and I am not breaking up with her."

"Well of course not and that's the problem I came to see you. I want you to break up with your girlfriend if you don't, you won't like what I plan for you and your girlfriend."

He sighed as he can't win over his dad, "Fine, I will break up with her."

"Good, don't forget to break up with her tomorrow."

He sighed, "Yes,dad."

"Well then, I should get going now and make sure you treat your fiancee nicely. Btw you should get rid of that picture."

"Yeah, dad." he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

As his dad had left his office, "Is that your girlfriend?" Yuri asked as she points to the picture of a girl who with him smiling.

"Yeah she is."

"She looks beautiful, how long have both of you been together?"

"3 years well let's just say going to be our 4 years together in a few months."

"Wow."

"Don't tell me that you are being force too?" Kai asked.

"Well yeah, I have a boyfriend and we are in a relationship for 2 years now."

He then heard his phone ringing, he took out to see his girlfriend texting him. He smiled as he reply her back

"Well then I should get going." Yuri announce.

"Do you want me to send you downstair to the lobby?" he asked.

"It's okay beside I am meeting my boyfriend afterwards."

"Oh okay."

 

~~~

 

Kai left his work and head back home to have dinner with his family. He then spot his little brother trying to rap while holding a paper and pencil.

"Yo!"

"Hey, hyung." he say as he write something on the paper and didn't look at him.

"I heard that you went to visit the orphanage."

With that he widen his eyes in shock and stop writing. 'Crap, how did he know?' he thought to himself as he look at his hyung.

"Anyway, what did you do there?" he asked.

"Well helping Lena with the kids."

Mrs Kim that announce them that it was time for dinner. The Kims were eating their dinner in silence suddenly Mr Kim break the silent which shock Mingyu and Mrs Kim announce them that Kai is engage to Yuri. Kai just continue eating his food in silence ignoring his dad. As they had done eating, Kai was in his room reading his book.

Sudennly he heard a knock on the door and say 'come in', the door then open which reveal Mingyu. Mingyu took a sit on the chair, "Hyung, are you ing serious that you are going to break up with Lena?"

He sighed, "Yeah. I got no choice to follow dad's instruction if I don't he will seperate us by himself if I don't break up with her."

"Hyung, you might just hurt her."

"I know."

Mingyu sighed as he stood up and left the room.

 

~~~

 

The next day during lunch time, he had arrive to the orphanage and was outside of the orphanage gate and feel guilt all over his body. Lena was walking towards the gate with Sungmin. She opened the gate to let him in and he went in. Sungmin raised both of his arms in front of him as he wants Kai to carry him in his arms.

"Sorry, Sungmin. Hyung, can't carry you as I am wearing my work clothes."

Sungmin pouted, Lena put him down, "Sungmin-ah, why don't you play with the others?"

He nodded and ran to the others.

"Lena, you know that I always love you till death, right?"

She nodded her head. 'This will be not good. I could just feel it.' she thought to herself.

"I'm sorry, Lena-ah. I am breaking up with you."

'I knew it this will be no good.' She thought to herself.

With that she felt the world stops on its own as she heard those words coming out from his mouth suddenly she felt hot tears on her cheeks and felt her heart had already been stabbed by millions of knives. Kai can't felt the guilt through his whole body as he saw tears flowing down on his cheeks.

"Okay." she said which shock Kai.

"Okay?"

"Yeah, you are now free Kai. You can do whatever you like."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter