3.

My lil bro is in love with my girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lena walked into the orphanage. She thought of giving Mrs Lee a letter which says that she will be going to Canada for a few months, days or maybe a year staying there. As she was walking to the room well let's just say Mrs Lee's office. Her office is big, as she open the door which reveal 15 boys in there. Mrs Lee saw Lena and smiled at her.

"Hello, Lena."

"H-hi." she say as she hid the letter in the pocket of her shorts behind.

"Lena, Mingyu, had brought his friends here to help us like how Kai and his friends." Mrs Lee say.

She felt her heart tighten as she heard Kai's name. Mingyu's friends look at her and their jaws drop as she is damn beautiful from what Mingyu had told them. They also heard the news from Mingyu that Kai had broke up with her. They then introduce themselves to her. She just smiled at them.

"Mrs Lee, have Sungmin ate his breakfast?" she asked.

"Yes he did. The kids here ask if he wants to play with them but he just stood up and left without writing on his notepad."

She sighed, "Well thanks for the info, Mrs Lee. I guess I should check on him."

"Oh yeah, before you go, you should show them around the orphanage."

"I guess Mingyu, should do that beside his been here for two days now."

"Right, I forgot."

As they had left the office, Mingyu told the others to go at the back of the orphanage where the children are playing and they did.

Suddenly he spoke up. "Are you thinking of leaving Seoul?" he asked which stop Lena from walking to Sungmin's room.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know that you're here to give Mrs Lee a letter saying that you'll be leaving Seoul, am I right?"

She widen her eyes in shock, 'H-how did he know?' she thought to herself.

"No I don't." she lie.

"Lena, you can't hide it from me. I know that you are hurt and I know that you wanna leave Seoul so that you could forgot the memories that you had with hyung."

Silence.

He sighed, "You could always look for me or a shoulder to cry on cause I will always be by your side and please think again. What will the children feel when you're leaving especially Sungmin. I know that you treat him like your own son and I know he treat you like his own mama. Please think again." he say.

'Not only that, I also need you and I love you.' he thought to himself. He wanted to say that to her but he got no courage to say it so he left her alone.

She knocked on the door and open the door reveal Sungmin on his bed reading a book that Lena had brought for him few days ago.

"Sungmin-ah," she called him.

He put his book down and looked at Lena. He went down from his bed and ran towards Lena and hug her knees. She pat his head, "I'm sorry, Sungmin-ah. I'm sorry that you have to hear that."

He nodded his head as he understand then looked up to face her.

"I heard from grandma Lee that you didn't play with the others. Why are you still feeling sad?"

He nodded his head. She sighed, "Sungmin-ah, don't be sad okay? Mama, hate it when you are sad."

He nodded his head. She smiled and pat his head, "Good boy. Now we should head where the others are playing."

He nodded his head and raised both of his hands in front of him. She gladly carried him in her arms then took his notepad and pen in case if they want to speak with him. They then left the room and head to the back of the orphanage where the other children are playing. Lena could see Mingyu and his friends playing with the other kids.

She looked at Mingyu, who was hiding Chaejin away from Hyeri, she chuckles at the scene in front as it was cute and funny. What she didn't know was that Sungmin was writing something on his notepad then poke her cheek which snap her out. She looked at him and raise an eyebrow. He show her his notepad.

Mama, does hyung even love you? If he does, why did he break up with you?

Lena was speechless as she doesn't know what to say to him.

"Of course he love me and that is why he needs to break up wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter