7.

My lil bro is in love with my girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As a year and a half had passed by, Kai was still doing the same old thing, going to the clubs/parties, drinking, flirting and ignoring his wife. He still can't forget about her. To Lena it was about time as she had arrive at Seoul's International airport with Sungmin who was now 4 years old, he could talk alittle and of course he needs his notepad and pen. Lena has been helping her dad with the mafia gang and so her dad is giving her a break.

[She wore something like this]

She looks around to find someone and there she saw Luhan smiling at her. She smiles at him.

"Hello,"

"Hi, oppa."

He kneel down at the same height as Sungmin, "Hey, Sungmin." he smiled.

He smiled at him and raised both of his arms in front of him, Luhan gladly pick him up and carry him in his arms.

"Ready to go?" he asked Lena and she nodded her head.

They then head to Luhan's car. Luhan put Sungmin on his baby sit then carry the luggage and put them in the car trunk..

 

~~~

 

"So what did your dad ask you to do for this past few months?" Luhan ask.

She look behind to see Sungmin sleeping, then face in front. "As usual killing the people, for oweing dad money or kill those who steal dad's money." she shrug.hem

"You sure do change alot."

"Yeah, I guess but I am still the same in front of Sungmin." she say.

"Of course, you are cause you're his mama."

"Yeah."

"Anyway, beside that, what else you do?"

"Hmm.. Shopping, teaching Sungmin and some other things that you don't need to know."

He raise an eyebrow, "What are those things and it is my business to know."

"Well, let's say I went drinking, party, clubbing." she say as she look outside of the window.

"D-did you ermm... Slept with anyone?" he asked.

She shook her head, "Nope but I just flirt with the guys there and that's all."

He sighed.

 

~~~

 

BANG!

There was no regret, mercy, sin or sorrow in her eyes. They were cold like ice and heartless. It was the first one that she had killed in Seoul, she looked at the side and signal her dad's guards to get rid of the body then threw the gun to the guard and he caught it. She took off the gloves using and threw it to the guard.

She walked out of the place, look left and right to see anyone but there's no one as it was midnight. Suddenly a car arrive in front of her, she went inside and it drove away.

"So what did that guy do this time?" Tao ask her as she was sitting behind taking of her coat.

"Didn't owe dad or steal money I guess." she say as she took off her cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter