6.

My lil bro is in love with my girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days, months had passed by as Lena had left Seoul. Kai have been to the clubs/parties to get wasted as those words that Lena had told him that she won't be coming back was still hurting and hunting him. Every night he would find a girl to flirt to get Lena out from his mind but he can't as he loves her.

"Seriously, Kai, stop it." Kyungsoo say.

Kai ignored him and find his prey to flirt with for tonight. Kyungsoo sighed, "Seriously, this needs to be stop." he say as the others nodded their heads.

As Kai went as usual drunk not really that drunk as he knows his limits, he was greeted by his butler.

"Sir, your dad wants to speak with you."

He sighed and went to where his family members are.

"What is this, Kai?!" His dad yell as he threw the newspaper on the coffee table.

Kai look at it to see him and a random girl.

"You leave me no choice, Kai. I'm going to arrange this marriage of yours this weekend." His dad said as he stood up from his seat and left the place.

Mrs Kim just sighed and left as she got no words for him. Mingyu sighed and left too.

 

~~~

 

Lena was bored, for the past few days or months, she's been helping her dad with his work, shopping and guess what? She color her hair to the color that she always wanted which was black and her hair was long and she didn't want to cut her hair, her natural hair color was brown. Not only that but she change her looks too with the help of her mum of course. This few days, she's been living just fine as she had already forget about him.

But today she thought of going online so she went to her laptop and on her Skype, she spot Kris was online suddenly she heard a nudge she click it and then it appeared Kris smiling.

"Hey, sis." he smiled.

"Hey, oppa." she smiled.

"Hey, ge, did I just hear Lena's voice?" she heard Tao at the background. "No, you didn't." Kris lied.

"Hey, ge, don't lie to us. I know that you are talking to her." she heard Chen and Xiumin at the background.

Kris sighed, "Fine." Then 5 more boys was added.

"Hey, Lena." They smiled.

"Hey, guys." she smiled.

"Damn, you look smoking hot." Chen comment.

[This is how her new look, look like]

"Thanks, Chen oppa." she smiled.

"Baby girl, where is Sungmin?" Tao asked.

"He's in his room, reading his new books that I bought for him. Why?"

"Just asking. Has he talk yet?"

"No." she looked down.

"Cheer up, maybe he will. He just need more time."

"Yeah."

"So did you receive anything from your e-mail or mail box?" Yixing asked.

"Erm... Not sure, why?"

"Nothing."

"It's better for you not to check it out." Kris said.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing." Luhan say to help Kris.

"Hold on, I need to check it out." she said as she looked to see an e-mail from Sehun.

"Hmm... I got an e-mail from Sehun."

"Well you should just delete it." Tao say but was too late as she had already open.

To: [email protected]
CC:
Subject: Invitation

Dear Lena,

You are invited to Kim Jongin and Kwon Yuri's wedding this weekend.

 

Her eyes widen in shock and Kris and the others saw and they didn't like it. Lena didn't bother to scroll down and to know about it and just delete that invitation and log it out.

"So you're read it?" Xiumin asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter