5.

My lil bro is in love with my girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sighed, "So that's her, that he is engage to *sigh* I guess I should just leave Seoul, huh?" She say to herself as she look up to the dark blue sky.

"Seriously, you still thought of leaving?" Mingyu say which frighten the out of her.

"Yeah, what about it? I just can't stay and be the third-wheel. I need to move on and erase those memories that I have with him. Besides it's not like someone is going to love me so it's better for me to just leave." She say as she felt hot tears flow down on her cheeks.

Mingyu saw that and hug her. "You're wrong. There's someone who always love you but kept it a secret and that person is.... Me."

Which shock Lena the most was that he had confess to her.

Silence.

He then release the hug from her as he got no response, "I'm sorry to confess you like that and I shouldn't have." he say as he bows and left her standing there still in shock.

What they didn't know Kai heard it, 'So my lil bro had already confess to her?' he thought to himself and suddenly saw Seungcheol, he quickly hide away from there so that he might not see him.

Lena was speechless and she was trying to process what had happen earlier. Suddenly she heard fingers snap and that is when she was snap out from her thoughts to see Seungcheol.

"So he already confess to you, huh?"

She nodded her head.

"You should re-think about leaving Seoul although you are hurt in there *he points to her heart* but what about the person that had confess to you?"

'Wait, what? She's going to leave Seoul?' Kai thought to himself as he left the place and head back to the room where everyone is.

Yuri saw that something is bothering Kai and whisper, "Hey, are you alright?" she asked.

Which snap him from his thoughts, "Huh? Yeah." he said.

He then heard someone's phone ring and it was Luhan's. Luhan answer it.

"Hello?"

"......"

"You're going home?"

"......"

"Don't move, I will be just right there so we can go home together."

"......"

He sighed, "Lena, what about Sungmin?" he said as he looked at Sungmin while Sungmin looked at him as confused written on his face.

"........."

"Okay, fine. I will bring him with me but promise you have to stay there to get you."

"......"

"Okay." with that he hung up as he kept his phone in his pocket and carry Sungmin in his arms.

"Luhan, where are you going?" Mrs Xi asked.

"I have to go and Lena is waiting at the lobby."

"Is she sick?" Mrs Wu asked.

He nodded his head.

"Okay then, we should get going too." Mrs Huang say.

"I agree."

With that they stood up, Mr Kim bows to them and thank them for coming. Kai looked at them leave then look at his little brother who was with his friends and was kinda poke his food as he was not in the mood to eat.

Jr sighed as he take a sip of his wine as he is with his friends, "Why is wrong with Mingyu?" Ren asked.

"I don't know."

"Seungcheol," Baekho called one of Mingyu's friends.

"Yeah, hyung?" he asked as he went to their table.

"What's wrong with Mingyu?" Minhyun asked.

"Well he just confess to Lena."

"Oh, WAIT! WHAT, HE CONFESS TO HER?!" Nu'est look at Seungcheol with their shock expression.

Seungcheol nodded his head, everyone look at them strangely but they bows to them and telling them sorry.

"Damn, I didn't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter