4.

My lil bro is in love with my girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He opened his eyes, he let his eyes to adjust by the light soon he blinked his eyes to see an unfamiliar room. He stood up and looked around, feeling scared. Suddenly the door open, revealed Lena.

"Good morning, sweetie." She smiled at him.

He saw his pen and notepad on the table which was beside the bed, he took it and wrote it then show it to her

Mama, where am I?

"This is mama's room and you are staying with mama." She said.

He wrote again and show her again.

Really?

She nodded her head as she smile at him. He smiled and get down from the bed and hug her knees. He then looked up, "Sungmin-ah, you should go and bath now so that we could have breakfast together."

He nodded his head and straight away ran to the bathroom and take a bath. Lena was picking some clothes for Sungmin to wear. As Sungmin had done bathing, she dry him and put the clothes that she choose for him to wear then comb his hair. She look at him and smiled.

He raised both of his hands out in front of him, she gladly carry him in her arms and took his notepad and pen then left the room and head downstairs to the dinning table where Kris and Tao were.

Lena put Sungmin on the chair and introduce Kris and Tao, "Sungmin, this is your uncle Kris who is mama's big brother and this is your uncle Tao who is mama's cousin."

He bowed to them, "Lena, he sure does look a lot like you." Tao comment.

"Thanks, Tao Oppa." She smiled.

"Sungmin-ah, your mama had already told us about you and btw do you want to go to a kindergarden?" He asked.

He shook his head then took his notepad and pen then wrote something on it and show it to them.

Thank you but I don't want to go to a kindergarden, I want mama to teach me like how she always teach me in the orphanage.

Kris smiled, "Okay then, uncle just want to make sure."

He nodded his head.

"Okay then, lets eat." Lena announce, they nodded their heads and start eating their breakfast.

 

~~~

 

Lena and Tao together with Sungmin are shopping to find Sungmin some nice clothes and some things. Kris wish he could follow but he just not a fan of shopping and one more thing he needs to go to work. The three of them are now busy finding some clothes for Sungmin. On other hand, Kai was shopping with his friends as he need to buy more new clothes for himself.

"Sungmin, which one do you like? Do you like the sky blue shirt or the red one?" She asked him as she showed him two different color of shirts.

He then point to the sky blue, "Okay then, we will buy this one."

Suddenly he felt something on his head, he look up to see his uncle trying to put a cap then took it out and then put a hat on him.

"Hmm.... I guess I should take the hat. You look good with it." He said then went to take lots of different hats while Lena took lots of clothes for Sungmin.

Baekhyun then spot Lena with Tao in a kid shop then nudge Chanyeol and points Lena at the shop then Chanyeol nudge the others and they look at there.

"What are they doing there? Is she having a kid?" Chanyeol asked.

They looked at her showing two shirts in front of a kid and that kid look familiar to them, "That's Sungmin." Kai said.

"Why is he there?"

"I guess her wish had come true of adopting Sungmin." Kai mumble.

 

~~~

 

As they had done shopping, Lena told Tao that they need to bring Sungmin to the hospital for his appointment with doctor Minhyuk as he needs to be check as he had stop talking. Tao nodded his head, soon enough they went to Seoul Hospital. They are now waiting to be called by the nurse. Suddenly the nurse came and called Sungmin.

They stood up from their seats while Tao carried Sungmin in his arms. Well the uncle also wants to carry his nephew so Lena let him be. they then went straight to Minhyuk's room. Lena knocked on the door before going in. As they went in, they see Minhyuk smiling. He was the Wu and Huang's family doctor.

"Hello, Lena, Tao and of course Sungmin."

"Hello." Tao and Lena say in unison.

Minhyuk then looked at Sungmin, "So little man, are you ready for your check up on your voice?"

Sungmin nodded his head. Minhyuk smiled, "Okay then,"

Tao put Sungmin on Minhyuk's lap, Sungmin look at both Lena and Tao with a confused look written on his face.

"Don't worry, we are not leaving you. We will be waiting for you outside, okay?" Tao said.

He shook his head, Lena sighed, "Sungmin-ah, mama promise that mama won't leave you. Your uncle Tao and I will be waiting for you outside to give you some space for your check up on your voice with Doctor Minhyuk, okay?"

He nodded his head. She smiled, "Good boy." With that Tao and Lena left the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter