9.

My lil bro is in love with my girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stop kissing him and to see him looking shock, she smirked and kissed him again. She wrap both of her arms on his neck to deepen the kiss. On other hand, Kai was clenching his fist in anger at the scene in front of him. Exo K was still shock about Lena's behaviour as she had changed. Kai then turned around and head back inside the club and Exo K follow him.

As soon Luhan had carried the sleepy drunk Lena into her room and tug her in her bed and pulled the blanket up till her shoulders. He sighed and mutter good night to her and kissed on her forehead which make her smile in her sleep and cuddle in her blanket.

~~~

 

[The Next day]

 

Lena woke up from a bad hangover as she touched her head. She felt kinda dizzy from drinking last night. As she had done bathing and put on some clothes, she then head downstair to the kitchen to see Tao.

"Here you go." Tao say as he gave her, her medicine that cure her hangover.

She took a sit on the stool and mutter thanks to him as she drink the medicine.

"I heard from Luhan ge, that you were drinking last night and he had to bring you back home and btw you should thank Luhan ge for that medicine, his the one who make it for you." he say.

"Oh, where is he?"

"He is with Kris at the Wu company."

"I guess, I should thank him there." she say as she stood up from the stool

Tao shook his head as he grab her wrist, "It's better not to. Btw did you remember anything from last night?"

"Nope, why?"

"Well it's nothing." he say as he let go of her wrist.

'I guess she forgot what happened last night, when she kiss Luhan ge.' he thought to himself.

"Mama." she heard a squeak and hoarse voice and turned to see her baby.

She smiled at him and carried him in her arms, "Yes, Sungmin-ah?"

He just cuddle in her arms like a baby to get his mama warm which make her smile to herself. Tao, Yixing, Xiumin and Chen saw that and smiled at the scene in front of them.

"Sungmin-ah,"

He looked up to her which was cute.

"Mama is sorry that last night, I didn't sleep with you."

He then wrote something on his notepad and show it to her.

It's okay, mama. Sungmin understand mama and Sungmin had fun with Luhan papa last night.

He smiled at her. She was surprised that Sungmin had called Luhan as his papa but just smile at him. Suddenly she heard someone's stomach growl and it came none other than her baby. She chuckles as she saw a faint pink on her son's cheeks.

"You're hungry?"

He nodded his head, they then head to the kitchen. Tao and the others quickly went to the dinning table and pretend they never see anything. Lena put Sungmin on his chair then went to sit on her chair and soon enough all of them started eating breakfast.

 

~~~

 

Lena was teaching her son. As curiousity as why her son called Luhan papa? So she asked him which make him stop writing the chinese letters and look at her.

"Sungmin-ah, why did you call Luhan 'papa'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter