cold war~

Blinded by....You....

For the next few days, you were ignoring Changjo.. He called you many times and texted you many times but you don't even bother looking at them. You purposely left the house to avoid him in case he came over to look for you.

~Jagi, where are you?~

~Honey, bogoshipoyo! please answer my call!!~

~Minhee-ya waeyo? Tell me please!! Im in misery now..~

You had enough of his sweet-talking now because you know he uses that on other girls..

when you returned home one day, you found him sitting outside your house.

"Honey, what happened? why have you been ignoring me? have i done anything wrong?"

"no.. you did nothing wrong... i did... i don't want to see you anymore! please leave!"

"bab--" before he could finish, you slammed the door behind him and went into the house..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Teen Top's house,

 

Changjo: i wonder what happened to Minhee. She's been ignoring me for days.. Chunji hyung, do you know why?

ChunJi: she's your girlfriend, you should know why...

C.A.P: so you finally cared... why don't you ask yourself?

Changjo: mwol... what are you talking about, hyung?

Ricky: She knows, she knows it all... But she didn't want to let you know... Jonghyun ah...

Niel: disappointment... ah,.. disappointed...

L.Joe: reflect my bro....

Changjo: what do you all mean? hyung? Changhyun?

 

Teen Top shook their heads in disappointment and went back to their room...

Changjo sat in the living room by himself, thinking.... then he finally got it...

"Minhee-ya... " he ran out of the house...