Date with Teen Top {part 1}

Blinded by....You....

It's time for your weekly gathering with Teen Top! It's the summer break and you have not seen your Teen Top oppas for days... 

you arrived at Teen Top's house and pressed the doorbell: 

*ding dong*

ChunJi: i'll go get it! 

*opens the door*

ChunJI: oh! Minhee ya!!! Bogoshipoyo! ~and he gave you a hug~ 

you were delighted to see him as well so you hugged him too!! Just as you broke away from his hug, you saw someone looking at you with a pouting face... 

ChangJo: ya! your boyfriend is here but you went to hug some other guys ~pouts~

ChunJi: what some other guys!? Im your hyung! 

You just stood there and laughed at their childishness :) 

You: so what are the plans for today?? 

Ricky: Lets go to the amusement park shall we?? 

L.joe: how old are you already... why do you even want to go to the amusement park... 

You: Excuse me, the amusement park is not only for kids... if you don't like it, then don't come with us! ~you glared at him!~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

a little info: 

you're not on very good terms with L.joe unlike with the rest of Teen Top... the reason you don't like him is because he's a player... You couldn't stand him telling you to leave changjo even though you know he cares for you... *what is this? A player telling me to stay away from another*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.joe: fine.... whatever.. ~and he walks to his room~ 

Niel: why are the both of you always quarreling when you see each other? can't you all just make peace? 

You: oppa, its all his fault!

Changjo: honey...chill...

C.A.P: alright let's not talk about it anymore... Let's set off to the amusement park!

you smiled at C.A.P for he understands why you dislike L.joe that much and he's always the peacemaker :)

Ricky: Yay!! Kaja!! ~he already grabbed his things and waited at the door~

Chunji walk to L.Joe's room: Byunghun-ah, you sure you don't want to come with us?

L.Joe: yea... In case i spoil all of your mood ~he forced out a smile~

Chunji: alright... but join us for dinner k?

L.joe nodded and all of you left the house...

L.joe sighed... deep down in his heart, he wanted to go... *why don't you understand my heart....*

*At the amusement park* 

Changjo grabbed you and brought you to the haunted house while the rest went on for their own rides... 

You: Choi Jonghyun! you know im scared and yet you still brought me here! Im not going in!

Changjo: Don't worry! Im here.. Im your guardian angel remember? I'll protect you always!! Kaja!! 

He gave you a reassuring smile and you hold on to him tightly while you both went in.. 

You were freaked out and so was him! When you got out, you chided him: 

You: ya... who said he'll protect me always... end up he's the one who is as scared as me... 

Changjo: keke~~ don't talk about it anymore... let's go find the hyungs!

He grabbed your wrist and you followed behind him, smiiling at his cuteness!! 

The both of you found C.A.P fell asleep on the bench so you all went to wake him up. 

ChangJo: Hyung! 

C.A.P: oh.. you came... did you enjoy?

you: neh... oppa it was fun and jonghyun got really scared!! ~you gave changjo a grin~ where are the rest??

Just as you said it, you heard Ricky calling out to you all.. 

Ricky: do you all want some ice cream? 

Everyone nodded :) 

Ricky: arraso... i'll go get it.... 

Changjo went to help him so you, C.a.p, chunji and niel waited at the bench... Just then something caught Chunji's eye. His expression was weird so you asked him what happened.. you wanted to turn behind to see what he was looking at but he stopped you and pulled you away, saying he wants you to accompany him to get some popcorns... you just followed him but you turned around secretly without him knowing and you saw Changjo filrting with a girl.... A drop of tears rolled down your face... Chunji saw it so he wiped it away for you...

Chunji: gwaenchana...~he pulled you into his embrace~  minhee-ya.... i know you love him a lot and you wouldn't leave him... but for your sake, i still have to say this.. just break up with him, i don't wish to see you get hurt...

Hearing this, you cried even more...after a while, you dried your tears and acted like nothing happened and the both of you went back to the bench.. 

Changjo: Darling, where did you go? 

you: nowhere... just walking ard with Chunji oppa... shall we go already?? 

Niel: ok..im hungry.. we should go for dinner... 

So you all left and went back home. C.A.P oppa said he would cook dinner for you all.