School Day 2

Blinded by....You....

The next day in school, you felt many gazes burning through you. People were staring at you, mumbling. You just ignored them and walked back to your class. As you got to your seat, someone came in front of you and smirked. It was the tiest girl in school, which you hated. But before she could say anything, Ricky came and shouted at her, "Go away and don't you bother her anymore!" She frowned. "Ricky oppa, why are you still protecting her, she's no longer Changjo's girlfriend!" Ricky smirked and say, "but she is still my friend! my best friend and my sister, my family! You mess with her, you're messing with me!" She just left in a huff.

"gomawo oppa!" you hugged Ricky for his words.

The whole morning in class, there was Ricky there for you. but the afternoon was a disaster. Again, you went to the rooftop to avoid him but this time there is no L.Joe or Ricky with you. Some other people came up to smoke so you left them there and headed to the mini garden in school. Then someone asked you to help him with something and you followed him to the storage room. The next thing you know is that you got locked inside.

"Let me out!" you shouted, banging hard on the door. You heard giggling from outside so you continued to scream louder. "why did you all lock me in? what did i do?" Then finally, someone spoke. You knew that voice, it was that girl earlier on, Jung Hyena. "what did you do? i should ask you that! what did you do to my changjo!" I knew it, all about him again. Last time, when faced with this, he was always there for me. But this time, you broke down in tears, not even wanting to answer her questions. "I'll not let you go for what you've done. furthermore, Changjo is mine now! Mine! Don't even think of getting him back!"

So now you know why people have been staring at you and mumbling... it's because Changjo came to school with her today... You cried at the thought of it... You don't know how long you have been trapped inside as you heard the school bell went off, signalling its the end of class..

*beep beep* you heard a sound. You checked your phone and was relieved that there's one bar of reception. You opened the message:

~Minhee where are you?? call me now!~ ~~Ricky oppa:)

Before you dialled for his number, you received a call from L.Joe.

"Oppa!!" you shouted into the phone. "Where are you? Ricky said you were not in class after recess!" L.Joe said worriedly.

"i'm locked inside the storage room..." you shook in fear.

"Must be that Jung Hyena!" You heard Ricky's voice.

"Minhee-ya we're coming for you now! don't be scared!" Niel said.

After a few moments, you heard them breaking the door. You ran to hug the first person you saw, C.A.P, "Gomawo!"

He hugged you back and the rest started bombarding you with questions. You just smiled and teared at the their care for you.

L.Joe sent you home today in fear that those people will hurt you again. "minhee, next time just bring one of us along with you! don't go off yourself again ok?" he said before you got off the car. "arasso... i'll not make oppa worried again! Promise!" you stick up your pinky to him. He showed a comforting smile and left. You got home, showered and decided to go to bed. But you couldn't sleep. You looked at the necklace on your neck, holding on to it, saying: "choi jonghyun, how can i ever forget you?"