Date with L.Joe ^^`

Blinded by....You....

Ever since you got discharged from the hospital, L.Joe have been accompanying you everyday.... You begin to think differently of him...

"Minhee, do you want to go out today? Let's watch the latest movie ok?" L.Joe asked.

"ok! sure! what time?"

"now! I'm at your doorstep already!!" He laughed.

"that's fast!! wait a while, i go get changed!"

You wore full black today with a pair of white flats and surprisingly, L.Joe's clothing matches yours too.

"Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded and he got me into his car and we drove off to the cinema.

After the movie, you both went into the cafe to get some drinks. You noticed people around staring at you and pointing at you. you heard people saying: "isn't she changjo's girl?" "what is she doing with L.Joe?" "omo is she dating L.Joe?"

You felt uncomfortable hearing ChangJo's name but L.Joe comforted you by saying: "it's ok... don't mind them... they don't know anything..."

you smiled at him and left the cafe soon after you got your drinks. then you all headed to the park for a walk.... You guys were talking about funny things you did when you was a child as you both passed by the playground... "Do you want ice cream?" He asked. You showed your brightly-lit eyes at him and said," Yes please oppa!!" with an aegyo. He laughed at your cuteness, "aigoo... still acting like a 7 year old when you're already 17!" You smacked him lightly on his arm and pouted. "keke.. arasso... i'll go buy!"

He came back with the ice cream and passed you the Chocolate flavoured one. "How did you know i like this?" L.joe just smiled and said, "really? i just bought it randomly.. " in fact, he's been noticing every moverment of yours and know what you like and you dislike, even better than Changjo.... You had some ice cream on your face and L.Joe started laughing at you! "wae? you like the ice cream so much that you are saving it for tomorrow??" You knew what he meant and so you tried to clean it off but you could not get the exact spot. "I'll help you!" L.joe said and he lean in closer to get it off for you. You blushed at this sudden close in by him and his face was literally right in front of you. After he was done, he looked at you and this time, his face was really close, you could even feel his breath. You tried to look away as you were shy but he continued staring at you. "Pretty...." He said. You blushed again, this time even more as you could feel your cheeks exploding. Slowly, he began to close in more and placed his lips on yours. You enjoyed it for a moment when someone came to your mind. You broke away from the kiss and turned away awkwardly. "mianhae... " L.Joe said. You shook your head and suggested that you all should go back.

On the journey back, you were thinking about the kiss and changjo the whole time. You still couldn't get over him and you haven't seen him for days. School is starting soon and you wonder how things will turn out to be...

"annyeong minhee!" L.Joe said. "annyeong. thanks for today oppa!" you smiled and then got off the car and headed straight home without even turning back..

*pabo.. you really don't know my heart do you?* L.joe thought and then he left.