Meeting him again~

Blinded by....You....

You woke up the next day, with a smile on your face. After thinking through the whole night, you decided to accept L.Joe's proposal. You showered and changed into the dress you wore on your date with him. You set off to Teen Top's house but you forgot something... You still had your necklace on.....

You reached out your hand to press the doorbell when the door opened. A girl walked out, hair messy and clothes untidy. She smiled at you and left. You looked in front, and saw Changjo. You knew what they had been doing. He looked at you and stood there. He looks like he want to say something but he didn't know what to do. For a moment, you forgot your motive here. You looked at him, shirt and hair untidy, with lip stick marks on his face and neck, but something caught your eye. He was still wearing the other pair of necklace with the ring he gave you. You knew he still loved you. Your hands reached out for his face unknowingly, and you wiped off the lip stick marks from his face.. "Next time, do it cleaner... " You then turned and left.

He grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you back into an awkward hug, "it haven't come to an end, right?" he asked. You teared and told him, "no... but whether will it, depends on you..." and then you ran away.

You went all the way back home and cried while he went back to his room and stared at your picture with him. Both of you thinking, *actually, i still love him/her...*

When Teen Top came back home, Changjo announced to them: :"I decided to win her back!"

The others stared at him in shock, especially L.Joe, whose expression changed immediately. He knew for sure you will go back to Changjo...He knew he stand no chance...

"You sure? Good Luck to you then!" Ricky said to his best friend.

"yea,,Good Luck but don't you hurt her again!" C.A.P warned him.

Chunji and Niel both wished him good luck too but L.Joe kept quiet the entire time.

You yourself was struggling between Changjo and L.Joe... You knew Changjo meant what he said earlier, he was sincere in reconciling. But at the same time you didn't want to hurt L.Joe. He was true to you too.. and you were happy with him... but...what can you do?

 

At night, L.Joe asked Changjo:

L: so, you're serious about it?

C: yea... i still love her hyung....

L: but you sure you won't hurt her again...

C: nope... not anymore...i'll change for her... i believe i can do it... just like you hyung...

L,Joe thought to himself: *i changed... because of her... *

C: Hyung, you'll support me don't you?

L.joe just smiled... He couldn't tell Changjo that he likes you too.. He can just pray that hopefully, You'll choose him,..