Back to school

Blinded by....You....

Finally, school is starting again. You got up early to make breakfast and realise you made extra because it has become a habit that you make breakfast for Changjo every morning before school. You thought, *maybe i'll give it to L.Joe oppa~*

You reached school and headed straight to L.Joe's classroom to look for him. You found him sleeping on his table so you went over to wake him up.

"Oppa! The teacher is here!" You jokingly said. He shot up at the instant but saw you in front of him instead. He laughed awkwardly and said, "yah! is it that fun?" You just continued laughing and passed him the lunchbox. "I'll go back to class! bye!"

After you left, L.joe smiled to himself but at the same time felt upset.. *this must be for jonghyun...*

Recess time:

normally, you will sit with Teen Top but you were not ready to face Changjo yet. So you decided to skip your recess and went to the rooftop instead.

"guess who i am?" someone covered your eyes and asked.

"Byunghun oppa!" You smiled.

"aigoo..how did you know? Is it that obvious?" He said. "neh, really obvious! try harder next time!" you stick out your tongue at him.

"why didn't you go down? changhyun was looking all around for you like a fool!" L.joe laughed as he thought of how Ricky looked like when he's worried.

"oops! i forgot about him!" you were in the same class as him but you didn't tell him that you were not going with them.

"it's ok.. nah! eat!" he passed you a sandwich. "there's no tomato so you can just eat!"

you stared at him in shock because even changjo always forgot you don't like tomato but L.joe actually knows it. "Just eat! stop staring at me! I know i'm handsome!" He said. You pretended to vomit, hearing him praise himself. "wae? am i not?" he asked back, pretending to be angry.

you shook your head and ate the sandwich and you spent your entire recess with L.Joe.

Back in class:

"yah! where did you go just now? i was looking all around for you! do you know how worried i was? next time can you tell me? aren't i your good friend?" Ricky bombarded you with questions.

"are you my mum? Ricky omma!"

"yah! i just care for you ok?" he pouted.

"arasso.. i was just at the rooftop with Byunghun oppa...i didn't want to go down because you know.. "

"yea... i understand. but next time ask me along ok!?" he demanded.

you nodded. "gomawo oppa!"

The day ended just like that without meeting Changjo.

*seems to go well today.. hope tomorrow will be better.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so who do you all think Minhee should go together with in the end? Patch up with Changjo or Accept L.Joe??

Thanks for your subscriptions and views :)