Getting to know L.Joe

Blinded by....You....

The next day after you broke up with Changjo..You've been crying the whole night and couldn't get much sleep.. you don't even have the appetitie to eat.... Your body could not endure any longer from this torture...

L.joe came to visit you and just as when you opened the door, you passed out...

"you woken up?" L.Joe asked

"where am i?"

"hospital. you fainted. the doctor said you were over-exhausted and should get more rest."

you tried to force out a smile to him....

"so what happened between you and him? what's with this other guy thing? who is he? "

"he's my cousin, he sent me home that day...but Jonghyun, he was too rash... Always so hot tempered... "

"that's because he cared for you....but im still happy for you, for you don't have to live in pain and misery anymore..."

"but...." deep down in your heart, you know you regretted it... you regretted breaking up with him... you wanted to explain to him but on a second thought, it may be good for both of you to calm down for a while...

"don't think so much... now have a good rest!"

"Byunghun oppa, can i call you that?"

he smiled at you. "sure!"

"gomawo byunghun oppa.. sorry for being so cold to you last time... i know you mean well for me... "

"it's ok... i was in the wrong too... i promise i'll change... for you... Im sick and tired of this too.... "

"gomawoyo oppa..."

"arasso.. how many times are you going to say it... faster sleep now... and get well soon!"

*Few hours later~*

you woke up to see him fallen asleep next to you. you began to admire his facial features. *he's actually quite good looking* you thought. You giggled at his cuteness when he smiled during his sleep. *how cute*

He woke up and found you giggling so he gave an awkward smile. "why? what's so funny? did i do anything in my sleep?"

"no...nothing,,, just im happy so im laughing"

"good to hear that!"

"oppa, you should go back... It's late already.... "

"ani...let me stay here with you...."

"it's ok..im fine by myself.. "

"just take it that im bored and you're accompanying me ok?"

"keke... aigoo...ok then,,,"

He laughed and you laughed too..

you thought to yourself: *why didn't i see this side of him before... he's actually a nice guy... maybe i was too blinded by jonghyun last time... *