Did i fall in love with him?

Blinded by....You....

Days passed ever since that incident that happened. Apparently, Hyena has been warned by Teen Top (excluding Changjo) not to mess with you again. You've been eating with Teen Top at the rooftop every recess while Changjo is with Hyena. But for some times, you couldn't help but to think about Changjo. Despite this, your relationship with L.Joe is  getting better each day. He will send you home everyday after school, buy food for you during recess, do aegyo for you.... Somehow, you always melt whenever you are with him.

It was a saturday today. L.Joe came over early in the morning and brought lots of food over. You had a fun time eating and chatting with him. You both decided to play some games outside your house since it's a rooftop apartment... So you were playing some balancing game and then you lost your balance and fell but he caught you, by your waist. Again, his face got real close to you. You closed your eyes, unknowingly, and let his lips touched yours. You could feel your heart thumping very fast and loud. He then got up and touched his back of his neck because it's really awkward....

You turned around in awkwardness too and thought to yourself, *did i fall in love with him?*

Suddenly he gave you a backhug and whispered into your ear, "actually, i..i like you for a very long time... but..but..jonghyun was one step faster than me.. i know it hadn't been long since you broke up with him, but if you would, will you be my girlfriend?"

You were shocked and blushed at this sudden confession. In your mind, you're very confused for you had feelings towards L.Joe but at the same time, you haven't forgotton about Changjo. You were still wearing the necklace he gave you.

"i...i...give me some time oppa.." you broke free from the hug and went back into your house. L.joe then said, "ok, take your time, i can wait. I'll get going first.."

You calmed yourself down in the house, thinking about every moment spent with L.Joe. You definitely fell in love with him.. But... what about Changjo?