Alternative Ending~~

Blinded by....You....

*ding dong*

You opened the door and it was Changjo again.

"wait here! I'll show you something!" He started playing some music and begin to dance. He was dancing to To You. At the last part, he sang out: "please give me a chance to make it right... This song is To You...."

You teared, thinking of how he proposed to you, always by dancing. He's always full of surprises that make you cry.

But you cried even more this time..

"oppa..." you went to hug him. "mianhae... i don't think we can start over again..."

"wae? you still love me don't you?" he said. "or are you worried that i'll let you down again?"

"i still love you... but i think i love Byunghun oppa more..."

"byunghun? L.Joe hyung?" he asked in surprise. "but how?"

"he was there for me all along... after we broke up..."

"so he stole you away from me?"

"no! we broke up already... he couldn't have stolen me away from you... i know he's your hyung but...jonghyun...i really love him..."

"arasso.... i promise i'll make you happy.... i'll respect you... but you know what, i still love you always..."

with that he left.... and you called L.Joe immediately after that.

"oppa! I decided...to be with you!"

"mwol!? what about jonghyun? i thought you still loved him.."

"but.. i love you more... byunghun oppa..."

"minhee ya... saranghae! and really thank you!!"

"ani...nado saranghae!!"

So you got together with L.Joe in the end. Changjo was just avoiding you and him but he still protects you. The other members were shock at your decision but still wished you the best.

---------------------------------------------The End------------------------------------------------------------

so how's the story?? It's my very first fanfic so it may not be that nice... But thanks for viewing!!