A New Beginning

When Fate Becomes Tangled

- Eun-Sung's POV -

*Briiing~~Brinnng~~BRIIIIINGG!*

*Slap*

   Ugh... is it morning already?

I looked through my small white-framed window but I saw no signs of light.

It was still pitch black outside and couldn't even see directly across from my house, nevertheless the bright pink van that my annoying neighbor's strange family owned.  

It seemed that even the morning rooster hadn't woken up yet.

Right.. I had to wake up at 4:00 AM today which meant that I only had just less than two hours of sleep.

Great, now I can just proudly walk into my new school today and show off my giagantic eyebags to my classmates.

What a nice start, Eun-Sung ah, you smart-.

Groaning, I stiffly got up from my messy bed and headed towards the sink to brush my teeth.

Then as I started slapping on some random clothes (I couldn't even care less about what I looked like anymore, and besides, this school didn't require any sort of dress code), I heard my mom and dad yell for me to come down at the same time.

I love them, yes, but I just can't help thinking how tacky they are, always doing everything in unison.

 

Soon after, I finished eating a breakfast of grilled pancake and overly salty scrambled eggs with honey, I headed to the car with my parents while having on my back a slightly worn-out backpack that was full of necessary school supplies.

I thought that I would get sick in the car because of my dad's horrible cooking, but thankfully I didn't get a major stomach ache or anything.

And if you ask me why I ate all that, of course my reply would be that I didn't want to waste my dad's hard work (he told me it took him an hour), although I do partially regret not getting up and making it myself.

(normally i cook for the whole family because I'm the only one who can do it without making it taste like an alien's food)

 

The drive took an hour longer than it was supposed to due to my parent's constant wrong turns, but thankfully, we made it on time.

I still wonder where I got my genes from.  

If not for me looking like a splitting image of my mom and dad combined, I would have thought that I was adopted.

When we arrived at the school, the vice principal was already at the gate waiting for us.

He was a middle aged man that was average heighted.

He was fairly nice and polite and all, but I just couldn't get over his super slanty korean-looking eyes.

I could also see the place where he had combed some measly strands of graying hair from one side of his head to the other, in a failed attempt to cover his balding head.... but lets not talk about this.

When I saw the school building, I was pretty relieved, as it wasn't as dark and worn down or even as gangstery as I had imagined.

The place actually looked quite nice.

There was still twenty minutes before the classes started, so I had time to get used to the school campus, my classroom whereabouts, and other basic information that I needed to know.

 --

I was alone now, and there were still around 15 minutes before the first bell rang.

So I went to the library to find a nice and quiet place to read a book or something.

I had nothing else to do anyways.

As I was walking, I don't know why, but I suddenly started feeling chills down my spine.

Those same chills that I used to always feel when people at my previous schools would watch me from afar and probably plot to do something bad against me.

But it felt ten times stronger than ever.

No, I thought, It couldn't be.

Really, you Pabo Eun-Sung, you haven't even officialy started school yet and there isn't a single student here yet.

Besides, I should think more positively this time around, maybe good things will happen instead.

So I didn't turn around and headed straight to the library to pick out a book.

Reading was fun to me anyways, and it had become a habit because nobody would talk to me unless they had mean things to say.

 

- No One's POV -

"Damn that teacher Jung...he just has something against me or something!", he cursed softly under his breath.

He had arrived at school about a half hour early to do morning cleaning for his most hated teacher in the world.

He was pretty mad that teacher Jung had blamed him again for something that wasn't even completely his fault, but he decided to show up anyways, being the cautious person he was.

He really didn't want to get into deeper trouble again like last time when he ignored his teacher's orders and warnings.

"Good for developing your skills my foot!

That sneaky teacher just doesn't want to clean his dirty pigsty of a room by himself!", he muttered again softly.

He kicked the metal bucket near his foot in frustration and it made a loud "Clank!" noise.

Thankfully, teacher Jung didn't notice, or he was just too lazy to scold him.

At least he was cleaning, right?

He began to rushedly clean up the rest of the room, but more quietly.

He didn't want to talk too loud or make anymore noises, or that sneaky rat-Jung might come out from the teacher's lounge just next door and enforce yet another punishment.

 

- Someone's POV -

Five minutes later, the cleaning was all done.

Or it just looked kind of done.

You probably wouldn't notice anyways.

"No one in class ever pays attention to anything; except Rat-Jung does obviously..", I thought.

As I was just about to walk out of the classroom, I suddenly heard footsteps. Fearing that it was Teacher Jung coming out to check my barely passable progress, I hid behind the wall and clumbsily picked up the mop.

Hey- that would make me look like I was still working hard on cleaning no?

I peeked through the slightly blurry window....to see Teacher Jung pass by!

"!", I thought to myself.

Moments passed and Teacher Jung did not come in to check up on me.

I guess he really didn't care that much or he was just rushing to go to the toilet because he drank too much coffee or something..

"Hahaha...heh", I laughed out loud when I remembered that I had added a special packet to his coffee stash that had written in small ink, "peeing powder".

Then I heard another noise and wondered how Teacher Jung could have come back so fast.

But It wasn't him.

Instead, it was a girl dressed in a strange fashion whose face I had never seen before.

I don't know why, but I had this sudden urge to follow her.

Somehow, looking at her just made me feel irritated.

I also felt a strange sensation that started to take over me, but I pushed that aside right away. 

No time for anything strange right now.

I don't know what it was that got me all worked up but I just wanted to do something to this girl, I wanted play one of my meanest pranks on her. 

With my blood boiling hot, I began to pursue my goal in attempt to acheive satisfaction.

Like how one always does after they sucessfully pull a hilarious prank on a teacher or something. 

Little did I know what my little prank would cause - not only on her, but on myself as well.  

 

- Eun-Sung's POV -

 I had been reading at the library for about 7 minutes now, and I was enjoying my book.

That annoying tingly feeling was gone now, so I felt at peace.

But suddenly, I felt it start up again... I slammed my book shut and I heard someone behind me jump in shock.

I was sure that something was really going on now..I slowly turned my head around to face what I imagined was going be one my worse nightmares ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi guys! xD I did a double update today because I felt bad that  the previous chapter was too boring! Hope you guys like this chapie!!

Saranghae!! ~~~<33    xD