My Miserable Life

When Fate Becomes Tangled

1 May 2013

- Flashback -

*Pant* *pant*

"Yah! You dumb girl! Get back here this instant, while we're still feeling nice!

Yah!..", I heard loud echoing footsteps just a few meters away.

I saw them turn the corner just as i took a quick glance behind my shoulder to check how far away they were.

Darn.

They were really fast this time, and I thought that all these years of runing or dodging would have made my

running capacity far above other's.

I had well shaped legs, yes, but probably no muscle on it at all. My legs felt like they

were on fire, like they were going to melt away... Then i was going to become this puddle of plasma on the floor.. and my

parents would never find me..then I would be stuck in this long, narrow hallway forever.

No, wait. I shouldn't even be thinking about all this right now.

Most importantly, i have to find a way to loose this group of mad, screaming girls.

Who knows what they will do to me this time?

Beat me up? Stick my head in a toilet bowl and then take a picture?

..Probably far worse but i shouldn't let my imagination get the best of me.

The goal right now: to get away.

No matter what it takes.

They sound extra pissed today and i can't even recall the reason; probably something unreasonable again.

-

I've already been running for 2 hours straight!

Don't they ever get tired? 

It's a miracle that I have been running around in  this small, shabby school that doesn't even have much of a complex structure and they still haven't caught me yet.

Oh no.. ugh..

I don't think i can go on anymore.

I can't take it anymore..my legs are killing me!

"Look! There she is! C'mon this way girls, follow me!", I heard them shout from a closer place now.

Shoot.

These girls were smart enought to split up into goups to chase me.

guess i can only go straight now.

-Wait.. don't tell me...

 

- Girls' POV -

"Come on, lets hurry up you guys!

Shes right in front of us!

We've almost got her now!", Joo-ji alerted the rest  of her worn-out girl group.

They ran for around two more minutes and then their y leader suddenly broke out into a huge grin.

"I see that whor** Eun- something ahead of us, and it looks like she's run into a wall, a dead end!", yelled one of

the lower rankings from the middle of the mob."

"...*snickers* lets see what we can come up with this time..", their leader muttered under her breath, "this is going to be so much ing fun!"

 

- Eun-Sung's POV -

     Yes!

theres a man hole here!

Just my luck!

I don't even know why they would have these in a school, but there really is a hole planted in the ground right in front of me, just waiting for me to jump through.

I lifted up the heavy metalic lid of the circular manhole and i found out that I was just barely skinny enough to squeeze through.

Without wasting any time, I quickly climbed through the small opening to my freedom.

Well, until I find a way to manuver through this maze and find the other opening of course.

I secretly laughed to myself.

Those girls won't be catching up anytime soon anyways because they probably have too much flab to fit through here.

Just in time, I had closed the lid to the manhole while I heard the mob turn the corner and scream a few seconds later, "WHERE THE HELL DID SHE GO!?"

- End of Flashback -

 

 3 May 2013

- Eun-Sung's POV -

When I went home that day, I found out that my parents had already found out about the bullyng again.

Probably my nosy neighbor Baekhyun again... I usually hate how he never fails to tattle report anything stupid that I do to my parents or to whoever else

- I don't know... But this time I was pretty grateful for his paparazi personality because I didn't want to be the one to break the news to them.

I knew that they would be sad agian, and then they would waste their time worrying for me all over again.

And I really didn't want my parents to feel sad, since I know that they are the only ones in the world who would actually love a mess of a person like me.

I usually stay at a school until the bullying gets really bad.

While the snickering is still minor and people don't try to get too physical, then I can tolerate it and hope to somehow fit in.

-----------

   It didn't always used to be this way... No, it wasn't always like this..

    I remember when I used to eat lunch at the lunch tables with everyone else and then we would trade our foods with each other. I used to get invited to birthday parties like a normal girl would, and then I would sing cheery birthday songs with them in unison. I used to have friends that I could play with during break, friends that would tell me their secrets. I used to be able to run around the playground with everyone else with the happiest smile on my face.

But that was way back in elementary school.

    Now that I think about it, I don't quite remember how to smile anymore. Even the word "smile" sounds strange to me. Probably because I have found no reason to for as long as I remember.

    I don't remember exactly how it started, but it was when I was nearing my second year of middle school that I started recieving weird stares. People began  giving me cold glares soon after that, and theneveryone started looking down on me. I can still recall fragments of their shouts: "-You stol-...my........Slu-!", but the one hrase I remember the best was "I hate you!". Recalling this situation again, I think some of my best friends were also in that jeering crowd.

    I don't even feel the stings of those insults anymore...only a faint numbness. But then again, my memory of all this is still quite hazy. Or maybe its because I just don't want to remember it and my brain just subconciously shut it all out.

     Anyways, tommorow I am transferring to a different school again. It is quite a relief to me at this time though, because I was getting roughed up by these so called "-kas" anyways who are so persistent in that I sometimes have to skip two periods at a time just to avoid them. But least none of the newly obtained bruises were on anywhere too visible; If i wear a long sleeved sort or some sort that would probably do the job. So, the new school I am going to attend is called Deli Academy. My parents think that it stands for "Delicacy" or even "Delicious".... But I am not so naive to think that...

    I guess I am just a bit excited about starting over again though because my friend count is next to zero...or more like ACTUALLY a big fat 0. I hope to make what i like to call my first friend which is probabl impossible... but mmhmm, I like to hope sometimes. It loosens my mind, same with imagining crazy happily ever after scenarios.

Oh yeah, sorry I almost forgot to mention: Dear Beloved Diary, .. I will always love you the most!

...*sigh*..

Haha.why am I like this? Considering a poor mess of a notebook as a diary and even as a most loved friend at that! I can't see what direction my life is headed in...

I'm getting a bit tired so I'm going to end this little entry. I should get enough sleep so I can wake up early to preprare for the transfer and everything tommorow...

zzzZZZZ Good night. *yawn*

------

 

*argh* Trying to fall asleep at night when you have a lot on your mind is the hardest.

I think i have let my parents down again and i get the feeling that they are getting very disapointed in me.

Why can't I fit in??

I think theres something wrong with me or something, maybe I did something wrong in my past life and now God is firing his wrath at me.

Anyways, last night my parents told me that they were going to transfer me again.

Unfortunately, this will be the last move for me.

Its either that new school or nothing.

That night at 2:00 AM, I tried to cry myself to sleep in attempt to calm my wavering heart, but the tears wouldn't even come out anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi readers out there! T-T if i even have any..... OTL.. yeah, I'm just here to say that this is my first time actually writing a fic myself - it think i already said this before lol ;;;; (i usually go online to read other people's) and I hope that you will like my story and encourage me by subscribing or commenting below! Please by all means even add me as a friend if you wish! Thankyou and have a good read!

P.s. I know that its not that interesting so far because iv'e just started and stuff, but it will get more interesting later on!  I hope..