What A Day

One Shots

WARNING. Genderbender, has swearing.

 

The chumps were burning in the fireplace creating warmth in the room and giving it a romantic light. Shinoda Mario did the last touches to create a romantic getaway in his bedroom for the birthday girl. The room was full of rose petals; wine was on the table, as well as cake, fruits and a present box. Mario was wearing a suit and had prepared a bouquet of very beautiful flowers.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. Mario put everything aside and went to see who it was. A servant was huffing, presumably from too much running; his eyes were full of fear.
“Shinoda-san… Kojima-san went missing… Her room was found in…” The servant didn’t have the time to explain as he was just barely punched when Mario’s fist went straight to the wall, next to the poor man’s ear.

“!!” Shinoda cursed and then took out his mobile phone.  He called everyone which could be of any help in finding his fiancée and then hurriedly left the house. He was so furious and pissed of that all the servants and guards got out of his way and hided for their lives. The tall man threw open the car doors, jumped inside and drove away.

He had no idea where to go but he just followed his instincts and went to all the places she liked to go. He visited Acchan and Bakamina’s place but they had no idea where his fiancée was and tried to call everyone they knew. Though the man couldn’t wait and continued searching himself.

He went to the bar where Sae and Sayaka were working. Sayaka was on stage, singing her hit song ‘Mushi no Ballad’ and Sae was behind the bar, staring with loving gaze at the person on stage, ignoring the long line of customers. Mario didn’t have time so he dragged Sae out and told her what happened. Soon Sayaka joined them and they discussed a few more places where Haruna could be.

Shinoda drove to the erted squirrel’s house. Even though usually Mario would hate it if Haruna was here – jealousy always got the best of him – but now he really wished for the tall girl to be here. Yet Yuko got worried a lot too and called all friends and Haruna’s friends too. Kojima Haruna was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly Shinoda got a call from unknown number.
“What’s up, dude? Wanna see your alive? Then drag your ruddy to our meetin’ place, you son of a . If you come without company and unarmed then she’s gonna be fine. So, er, whatcha goin’ to do?”

Mario only gritted his teeth and crushed his cellphone into tiny pieces. Yuko only stared wide eyed at him, not understanding what was happening. The man looked at Yuko with determination in his eyes.
“I’m bringing her alive and unharmed, you hear my word. Now lock your doors if you ever want to snuggle in any woman’s s. I don’t want you missing too.” He spat out the words.

“You care about me?” Yuko tried to lighten the mood a bit and pretended to be surprised.
“It’s because Haruna cares, you squirrel.” Shinoda jumped to his car yet again and drove away, while Yuko locked her doors and kept on calling all friends. She was scared.

Meanwhile Mario arrived at the abandoned garage where a huge gang was waiting for him. He scoffed but got out of the car. Their boss smirked and clapped his hands.
“So you came, huh?”
“Whatever. Where’s Haruna, you s? If you dared to touch her…” Shinoda was shaking from anger and hate towards these men.
“Come closer and you’ll see her.” The gang’s boss ordered and Mario came closer, leaving a car behind. Two strong men held him tight while Haruna was dragged to the car and tied to the chair. She was unconscious, with torn clothes and Mario started squirming, his mouth spatting all the dirty words he knew.

A man next to the car slapped Kojima a few times until she opened her eyes and screamed after seeing her fiancé in the hands of the gang. Yet she couldn’t move and all Kojiharu could do was watch how the men started beating Shinoda. Though her fiancé didn’t give up and fought back as much as he could.

An eerie laughing echoed through the garage and the boss smirked.
“Shinoda, ‘tis your end. I found someone who’s gonna beat you until even your mama wouldn’t be able to recognize you.” The man laughed and looked at the raven haired girl who approached them all while smirking and biting her nails.

She came closer to Mario and looked him in the eye.
“Nee…okotteru?..” She tilted her head and giggled. “Ma.ri.o.ku.n.”
“No and yes.”
“Ah… Then…” She turned around and looked at the gang. Her eyes became deadly scary; she was wearing a serious expression. “Bukkorosu.”

Mario knew he could leave her alone but he was a gentleman – even if trolling a lot – so he helped her and soon they wiped out all but the boss.
“As much as I’d love to make you suffer myself, I think you deserve to be ‘beating until your mama wouldn’t be able to recognize you’. So excuse me, I have to take care of my fiancée. How French say, ‘Au revoir’.”

The man started running but his way was blocked by yet another raven haired female who with one blow knocked the living daylights out of him. Then slapped him until he was conscious and tossed him to the giggling girl.
“Geki, he’s yours.”
“Thank you, Black.”

While the two were indulging in the fighting feast, Mario went to the car and untied Haruna. As soon as he did that she hugged him tightly, all shaking and whimpering. He held her in his arms, rocking and calming down with his soothing words. When she fell asleep, he called his driver to come and take them. Shinoda just couldn’t drive and also he didn’t want to let go of his beloved.

The two just finished the beating and came to check upon them.
“Rena, Yuki… Thank you.” Mario was sincere. If not them, he could have died here and hell knows what would have happened to his precious Nyaro.
“Don’t thank us. We’re glad we could help.” Yuki, otherwise known as Black, answered and reassuringly patted his shoulder.

“Just bring her home safely and make the last hour of her birthday into the best birthday ever. We know you can do it.” Rena smiled. She caught herself still biting on the nails and quickly removed them from . She glanced at Yukirin nervously and instantly knew it was going to be a long night. “Well then…we’re…going then…ah…good night…”
Mario just nodded his head and watched the duo leaving. Soon the driver was here and through the entire journey back home Mario was holding his fiancée tightly in his arms, his loving gaze not leaving her even for a moment.

As soon as they got back home Shinoda took his fiancée to his bedroom and laid her on the bed. Then he went to the kitchen and prepared dinner. He tried not to think about what happened and so far succeeded. He brought the tray with food to the bedroom and saw that Nyaro was awake. He put the tray down and hugged her, feeling her leaning close to him and relaxing.

“I was so scared… Thank god Rena was there, so I knew things were going to be okay but… When I saw them holding you…” She shivered and cuddled closer to Shinoda.
“Hush… Things are fine now, don’t worry.” Mario caressed her back until she calmed down. He felt her shifting. So the time has come.
“Mario…” She was awestruck at how beautiful the room looked. “Is this all for me?”

“Yes, but at first you have…” He was cut by the eager lips that invaded his personal space and started kissing him with impatience and passion.
“As much as I want to see the gift… Can you do me a favor and make me forget what happened? When his hands tou….” This time Mario didn’t let her finish. Knowing that bastard touched her fueled him up and he totally indulged into the passion’s river and pulled Haruna in with him.

A box was feeling lonely on the table but it knew tomorrow the bow will be taken away and the lid will be opened. Then a very happy Haruna will kiss her fiancé and thank him with all her love. Inside the box was holding the rights to hold the fashion show and then open the fashion line, named ‘NyanNyan Paradise’.