Where's My Ribbon?

One Shots

Takahashi Minami aka chibi Takamina   Matsui Rena-sama aka chibi Rena-chan   Matsui Jurina aka chibi Juju-chan   Kashiwagi Yuki aka chibi Yukirin
Oshima Yuko-sama aka chibi Yuuchan   Minegishi Minami aka chibi Miichan   Shinoda Mariko aka chibi Mariko-sama   Kojima Haruna aka chibi NyanNyan
Itano Tomomi aka chibi Tomochin   Akimoto Sayaka aka chibi Sayaka-chan   Miyazawa Sae aka chibi Sae-chan   Watanabe Mayu aka chibi Mayu-chan
Kasai Tomomi aka chibi Tomo~mi-chan   Maeda Atsuko aka chibi Acchan   Misc


“Where is my ribbon…?” Takamina pondered and looked around.

The drawers were wide open, all the clothes scattered around.

Sheets tossed away from bed on the floor, different things spread through the table, windowsill and shelves.

Boxes of accessories spilled out, even the shoe and hat boxes emptied.

“Where is it…?” Minami nearly cried and was ready to bang her head on the wall when she heard a commotion behind the door.

“Is it mama and papa, or those kids are making a mess of the house again..?”

The little girl slowly opened the doors and peeked through them.


Her room had advantage of being close to her parents’ room, further from the living room or other kids’ rooms.

She noticed a raven haired girl who had a snow white skin and was reading a book.

“Nee, Rena-chan… Haven’t you seen my ribbon?” The short girl asked.

The pale girl looked at her with a questioning look.

“And why do you need it all of the sudden, Minami-chan? It’s not like you sleep with it.”


“I…actually do…” Minami looked away shyly.

“So maybe you ate it?” Rena asked and nodded.

“Un, probably you did."

"When I sleep with my melonpans, I always eat them without noticing.."

"I miss them so badly afterwards…”


Takahashi face palmed herself.

"This girl is just…pure priceless…"

"She is clever at times, but at times…"

“I do not eat ribbons, Rena-chan… I wear them…”


“Who knows, you might have eaten yours ‘coz you dreamed of…”

Here she couldn’t end the sentence as a certain cat girl jumped on her, making them both fall on the ground.

“Juju-chan!!”

“Nyan~ Rena-chan so comfy~ Nyan~” Jurina purred out the words and snuggled close.

“Nee nee, you were supposed to go fetch me the yarn ball. Why are you so late, Rena-chan?”


“Because Takamina ate her ribbon while sleeping and now she thinks someone took it.” The little girl stated and stood up.

She dusted off invisible dust from her clothes and picked up her book.

“Or you can always ask others; maybe they saw your ribbon.”


“Un, maybe Mariko-sama saw it.” Jurina added and clung onto Rena again. “Rena-chan, you promised~”

“Un…let’s go…”

The two left to get the yarn ball and Minami went to the living room.

The view was…weird…

In the living room the kids were doing whatever they wished for.

Only Yukirin was slowly trying to clean the mess that was made but to no avail.

Miichan was running after Yuuchan with a  bunch of balloons, knocking everything in their way.

“NyanNyan!!! Help me!!!” Yuko shouted to Haruna while still running around.

The said beautiful girl kept playing with her PSP, oblivious to her surroundings.

Minami decided to help her midget twin.

“Miichan. Stop right there or I will ask mama and papa to not give you food for a week, saying you were a bad kid.”

Takamina was maybe not the oldest kid but she was the head of the family when parents were not present and kids used to call her Sou Kantoku.


“Ah, Chansou…”

Like always, Miichan loved to swap the syllables of people’s names.

She stopped and went slowly away, pouting.

“Why can’t I have fun?..”


“Because you are a glutton and gachapin, that’s why.” Mariko-chan stated with a poker face, like always teasing the younger one.

“Mariko-sama, enough.” Minami stated with a tired voice…

She didn’t feel like a child at all...more like an adult…


It was always like that when parents were not present.

“Did you see my ribbon?”

“Mh? No, why should I?” Mariko asked all indifferent and checked herself out in the window.

“Yeah, I forgot you love yourself too much..” Takamina murmured quietly and turned to whimpering Yuko-chan.

The said girl was hugging tightly onto Haruna-chan.

“It’s fine, Yuuchan, she’s not going to bother you anymore.”

Minami knew that was not helpful and that only Haruna could make Yuko smile, but Haruna was too much into her PSP.

Minami took it away and turned it off.

“Hey~ Takamina~” NyanNyan pouted but as soon as she noticed whimpering Yuko she sighed and hugged the said girl.

“Fine, I’ll act mommy’s role for this kid once again.”


“Such a tsundere you are…” murmured Minami yet again.

She knew it was not worth asking these two about her ribbon.


“Maybe you should ask…” Tomochin, who was painting her nails, wanted to say but was interrupted by a loud noise.

Soon they found out the source of it.

“Sae-chan!!! Give it back!!!” Sayaka-chan was running after the other tall girl.

The said one was speeding up while holding many bananas in her hands.

“I took them first~”

Mayu-chan just lightly moved forward while watching her favorite anime, avoiding the passing twin towers.

“Is this a zoo…?” Tomo~mi wondered aloud.

She was enjoying watching Tomochin paint her nails and now it all turned into this mess.


“Whatever."

"Ask Acchan about your ribbon."

"She seems down..” Tomochin said indifferently and kept painting her nails.


Minami sighed and went to the two twin towers.

She pulled them both on their ears and then took bananas away.

She went to the kitchen and placed the fruits back in the fridge then suddenly her mind went ‘BAM’.

She was so dense and she realized it only now.


She turned to the black haired who was playing ‘chef’ trying to cook something.

The kitchen was a mess too, full of flour and other unknown subjects on the table and floor.

“ATSUKO!” The midget shouted at the black haired girl in apron.

“Un?” She asked without even turning to look at the shouting one.

“Where did you put it?” Minami’s anger level was rising.

Being a head kid was really tiring and it was kicking in, the fire inside her.


“Un?"

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Where?”

She looked indifferently at Minami.

“Oh, Mi.na.mi.~”

Acchan’s expression now was all ‘happy-go-lucky’ coz her favorite midget came to visit her in the kitchen but then she noticed the expression and the furious look the tiny one gave her.


“My ribbon, where is it?” Takamina tried to calm down and breathe steadily.

Even though the girl in front of her always made her all flustered and cozy inside, that ribbon was midget’s most prized possession so she just couldn’t calm down that easily.


“What ribbon?"

"Huh?"

"What are you talking about?” Acchan was still out of it.

She had this puzzled look on her face while trying to figure out what her tiny cute mini-Minami was talking about.


Minami frowned.

"This girl is useless..."

The midget pouted and then kept staring at the taller girl intensely.


Atsuko blushed and turned away.

“I didn’t take it, whatever you’re talking about."

"Just… let me go back to my cooking...” Atsuko turned all red from the intensiveness of that stare.


“When mama and papa come back and see the mess we did in the kitchen…” she was cut off by the tight hug which surprised her and they both fell on the ground.

“Minami…you are cute when you pout…I can’t handle that…” Acchan snuggled closer making the tiny one blush deep red.

“I took your ribbon.” Mariko said from the doorway.

“I got tired of Atsuko whining to me and Miichan that you sleep only with some piece of cloth and ignore her totally.”


Then the poker face left, leaving Minami stare at her with mouth wide open.

Then Takamina turned to Acchan.

“Atsuko…gome…” She looked away.


“Iie…"

"That’s me who am sorry…"

"I just…miss my Minami…"

"And I’m afraid of the dark…but I don’t want to disturb others…”

Then the taller girl realized with her nagging she disturbed Mariko-sama and Miichan…

“Ahh…. Hehe…”


“You know what?"

"Let’s all clean up the place and then let’s play some games."

"And…tonight you can sleep in my bed, okay?” Takamina patted Acchan’s head.


“Un!” Atsuko answered with sparkly eyes.

“Let’s do so!”