A Change Of Heart

One Shots

Monday

“Minami, say AAA.”
“Why a...mhphmp...”
“There. This is a cake a made for you. Is it delicious?”
“Mhmh...” *swallowing sounds* “Why didn’t you tell me you’re going to put it in my mouth?”
“It’s a surprise, Minami. So, is it delicious?”
“Un...”
“Yokatta~... Nee, Minami, want some more?”
“Of course! It has a very nice flavor and taste.”
“Mhm, well then, if you want more... One kiss equals one bite of cake. Okay?”
“Well, okay...” *chu* “There. AAA...”
“Mou... Minami no BAKA...”
*munch munch* “Nande?”
“Datte...” *silence*
*silence*
“You....can have all of the cake...”
“Oh, thanks, Acchan! Ureshii~~. Hey, where are you going?! HEY! Maa... I’ll enjoy this cake alone then...”
I notice Acchan passing me, I should ask her what happened.
“Hey, did something happen?” I ask, concern heard in my voice. Maybe Minami slapped her...
She just shakes her head, eyes dreamily gazing somewhere in front of her, fingers slightly touching her lips, and walks away. What really happened?..
I go to Minami, she’s eating the cake like a little child. Yap, the cake looks delicious, with strawberries and all.
“So, what happened?” I ask. “Acchan looked really dumbfounded when she passed me.”
“Well, she gave me one bite of this delicious cake, and said the price for other bites is a kiss. I kissed her on the cheek and I got a bite of cake. She was not happy about it even though I did what she asked. And there she was, eating MY cake... So I ate the cake from . I just got back what was mine... And she.. She left... I wonder why. Maybe she wanted to share the cake with me...”
“Baka...” yap, Minami, you are a real pure baka. So dense, so... No wonder why Acchan was in that state. It’s like she got a making out session from Minami... Now when I think about it, it’s like a French Kiss!!! Yap, dense Minami is dense Minami.
“What?..”
“Nothing...” In the end I can’t have calm lunch under a Sakura tree in our school, not with this baka eating here. And, I feel worse than before... I mean, my two best friends love each other more than anything else, and yet one is so dense, they can’t proceed further the kindergarten level....

Tuesday

Maybe today I can finally have calm lunch... So, Sakura tree is out of question... I open the door to the rooftop...
“NyanNyan, they’re so soft...”
“Arigatou, Yuuchan.”
“Ah, nioi... I’m in heaven... Cloud 999... NyanNyan, you are the best!!!”
“Nee...Yuuchan...”
“Un?”
“Want...this too?”
*silence*
“KYAA~!!!” *unexplainable noises*
“I’m happy as long as Yuuchan is smiling.”
“NyanNyan....” *smooch*
*smack*
“Itta~~i!...”
“Stop playing and continue eating, if you want to get the dessert later.”
“Dessert?...” Here I don’t have to see the view to know she’s probably drooling.
“Yuuchan!” *smack* “Stop drooling and eat lunch, or we’ll be late to our lesson.”
“NyanNyan, you’re so cruel...” And here she must be pouting.
*sigh* “Okay, I’m sorry for smacking you twice.” *smooch* “Feeling better?”
“Un. Ureshii... NyanNyan kissed me~...” Okay, today I won’t have calm lunch too.... Damn those couples.. These two are interesting to watch as long as that air-head Haruna is smacking the ert one, Yuko. But when she surrenders to her, … I’m out of here.

Wednesday

Okay, if today it happens again, I will not go to school tomorrow. I mean, come on, it’s like some badly scripted drama, where I run into a different cuddling couple everyday. I hope library is safe to have calm lunch. Ah, it’s empty here. Mhm, mom made a delicious bentou for today. Let’s...
“Yukirin... What if someone comes in?...”
“They won’t, I’m sure of it. It’s lunchtime now. Have you seen any fool like that, reading a book instead of having lunch?”
“No... You really are BLACK, yappari...”
“Oh really?...”
“Ma...ma...Yukirin...?”
“Oh, so you’re regretting your words, huh? I think it’s too late...”
Please, not again...
“Ma...”
*smooch smooch smooch*
*moan moan*
“What is it, Mayuyu? Wanted to ask something?”
“....”
“Good then. Now, what should we do about this little wet problem of yours, huh?”
*moan*
That’s it, I’m out of here! GOD. I knew Yukirin had a black aura, but teasing poor cyborg like that AT SCHOOL might be too much... Tomorrow I’m definitely staying at home.

Thursday

There, all alone at home, peaceful lunch time. Mhm, this is so delicious, so good.
*ring ring*
No, no, I don’t want to answer. Ah, but it’s her calling, I have to. Or she’ll beat the crap out of me.
“Moshi moshi, Tomochin?”
“Where is that fat as of yours, Miichan?!!”
“Well, hello there. Thanks for asking how I’m doing. I’m fine by the way. Well, was fine, until you called me. I’m at home, having peaceful time alone, enjoying lunch. And where are you, tsundere queen?”
“I’m stuck up with some first year here. She’s driving me crazy. Just listen to her!”
I can hear some shuffling noise, and then...
“Chiyuu~! Tomochin, Chiyuu wants to play!! This is so boring!! Chiyuu~! Oh, I know! Let’s play Kiss Fever, nee, Tomochin?..”
“Kiss Fever? What’s that?” I hear her asking, curiosity got her, after all. I know that first year, Kasai Tomomi, who calls herself Chiyuu. Tomochin is in a pinch this time, really.. I want to hang up, but my head, I value it, so I have to listen till the end...
“Oh, let Chiyuu show you then.” *lots of noise, some things breaking* Here it comes...
“Wha...” *chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu* Yap, exactly what I thought, I’m in a badly scripted drama... And I can’t get away from it... I should hang up, but helpless and trying to get away Tomochin is too funny to listen...
*smoo~~~ch*
*silence*
“Now, can we continue the paper work?” I hear Tomochin’s voice. It can’t be?..
“Chiyuu is...”
“Tomomi?... OMG, she fainted. Was my kissing that bad?...” Yap, Tomochin kissed her.
“Nope, I think it was too good... Can I hang up?”
“Yeah. And if you don’t show up tomorrow...”
“Okay okay.” Really, it’s so bothersome to have friends like that.

Friday

“Minegishi.”
“Hai, Shinoda sensei?”
“Why were you absent yesterday? Did something happen?”
“Nope, I just had a huuuuuge headache.” Like I’m going to spill out about my problems. She won’t understand, that troll.
“Yeah... Minegishi, you can make anyone believe your lies, but you won’t trick me. Having hard time keeping friends close?” that smirk on her face, that smug look. “Or is it puberty problems, troubling you? I can always help, you just need to ask.” If she wasn’t a teacher....
“I’m fine. Here is my homework. Have a nice day, Shinoda sensei.” As I walk out, I show her peace sign and then unexpectedly bump into someone. When I look at who I bumped,... Is this really a badly scripted movie or what? Bumping into two twin towers, who snuggle in the middle of school, is not a well written scenario, you know...

Saturday

Today I’m meeting with my childhood friend, Yuihan. We’re going to Danso café. I’m so exited!!!
“Hey there, Miichan.”
“Oi, Yuihan! You’re looking good today.” I wink at her.
“You too.” she smiles.
“I think you both look obusu, but I’m not surprised about that.” Oh yeah, and then there is this Paru, Yuihan’s girlfriend...
I mean, come on, is this some lesbian drama, or what? Why can’t people around me fall in love with the opposite ? Like normal usual people do. But no. My friends have to be creepy.... Anyway, we’re in the café now, and we sit at our usual table. But somehow I’m not exited today, I wonder why. Maybe it’s because of this crazy week... I wonder if I can have normal lunch at least for today...
“KYA~~!!! Kakkoi~!!!! IYA~!!!” Someone is too overreacting.. Yes, I’m exited about everything that happens here, but not TOO much. As I look to the direction of overreacting, I notice a cute girl, and for no reason my head starts sending me signals of danger. Yap, now I know why my friends are all lesbian around me. They reflect what I am in reality... Because drooling over a girl was not in my future plans, and yet, here I am...

Sunday

I wonder if she’ll like it... My short black messy hair, white shirt with two top buttons ed, very loosely done tie, black three-quarter-sleeve jacket, dark jeans and a silver wristwatch. I always enjoyed watching other girls Danso, but this time I am myself doing it. Only for her to see it. Here I am, showing up in front of others, then I hear that distinctive nassal voice, which is too cute to be ignored, and I turn around, only to meet with her wide opened eyes, slightly agape mouth – god, those lips are so inviting! - and her hand clasping somewhere near her heart. I walk towards that girl and see her blushing.
“Ojousama, you’re so beautiful today. Care to join me for lunch?” I ask her and she frantically nods, her eyes shining like beautiful diamonds.
“By the way, I’m Kuu. Minegishi Kuu. And what’s your name, ojousama?” I see her swallowing and clearing .
“Amina. Sato Amina.” she nearly whispers the words and takes my hand while blushing. I give her my charming smile and we go to enjoy lunch. I just wonder... How can one person change your heart in just a mere second?..